• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] PAP takes care of Muslims: Upcoming Singapore Islamic college is major milestone for Islamic education in S'pore: MUIS Mufti for all Sg Muslims

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not only are Singaporean Muslims privileged to have their own PAP Minister-In-Charge Of Muslim Affairs to take care of their Islamic needs, now MUIS has even set up a Singapore Islamic college for Muslims!

mufti-islamic-college-1.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2024/08/singapore-islamic-college-mufti/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MUIS chief is a PAP dog. Actually, all the major religions' leaders are the same.

Toe the line or kiss goodbye to their cushy job, and they wouldn't get invited for silly photo ops. :biggrin:

16278535.JPG
kha.jpg
Fyecz9YagAAI7Gg.jpg

P.S: I bet a few of them will be in attendance when the globalist Jesuit antichrist pope is in town. Ecumenism (interfaith dialogue) is pushed hard by the Vatican after all. :cool:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
What! And end up wining and dining with voluptuous PAP female members? It's way above my class. They won't let me in too. PAP do not believe in affirmative action.

Hey, don't require you to a PAP member. You can still enter the board room to do halal Grab Food delivery.