• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - PAP chiobu Sun Xueling : Joseph Tan habis! Mati!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he eat Ms Sun's mangoes?
96b51d3bb8104d88b94951a74d4009dd.gif

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lemme guess, Joseph Tan was one of the 95% vaxtards? :biggrin:

More of them to die suddenly, even the younger ones. Let's see how long they can keep up the 'safe and effective' fairy tale. :rolleyes:
you need more porlumpars like @JohnTan to uplorry suddenly before the shit times will report. right now Sinkies are just masturbating to more CDC vouchers. Huat ah!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lemme guess, Joseph Tan was one of the 95% vaxtards? :biggrin:

More of them to die suddenly, even the younger ones. Let's see how long they can keep up the 'safe and effective' fairy tale. :rolleyes:

Comrade Joseph was a true patriot. Do not insult him.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you decided to rub shoulder with the PAP and hope that you will be given opportunities in business, status and in social circles. and then he work hard to help people ( from the heart or not, i dunno) so that such good "karma" will be blessed on him.

However, you deal with the party that also rub shoulders with the WEF and WHO. so you kanna this karma.

Those who show middle finger to the PAP without taking the vax is still alive and well and continue to show middle finger to the PAP.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you decided to rub shoulder with the PAP and hope that you will be given opportunities in business, status and in social circles. and then he work hard to help people ( from the heart or not, i dunno) so that such good "karma" will be blessed on him.

However, you deal with the party that also rub shoulders with the WEF and WHO. so you kanna this karma.

Those who show middle finger to the PAP without taking the vax is still alive and well and continue to show middle finger to the PAP.
the motherfuckers are coming down hard on the unvaxxed with the monkey fuckshit. Better think of ways to flash more than just a middle finger. Let the dead bury themselves. They made their beds and will have to lie in them

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
the motherfuckers are coming down hard on the unvaxxed with the monkey fuckshit. Better think of ways to flash more than just a middle finger. Let the dead bury themselves. They made their beds and will have to lie in them
You think i stupid? If they come at me, they better watch out, i will be a worse nightmare than Iris Koh to them.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will come a time when those who pushed the Covid bioweapon jabs will not be able to walk safely on the streets. No amount of CDC vouchers will save the technocrats' arses. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just like me. Never tasted any of the poisonous dosage. So I can show my middle finger to the Pappies with pride!