• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ong Ye Kung says he expects Sg to kena Monkey Pox epidemic from Africa very soon

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rroyk1708_10.jpg

rrmonkeypox1708.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...irus-expected-to-arrive-in-s-pore-ong-ye-kung

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG has already became the testing ground for the big pharma because the traitors have already sold all SG vaxtards to them for experiment.

IMG_4375.png

IMG_4374.jpeg

IMG_4373.jpeg

IMG_5251.jpeg

IMG_5252.jpeg

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the SG vaxtards thought covid is over, time to forget everything when they were the ones who were the lab rats used for the experiment

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was leelaxing by the beach this evening in my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda when I received a call on my cellphone.

"Congratulations, you have been chosen to get a free upgrade to your iphone. Which iphone do you have"
Me answer: Monkeypox iphone

"Errr which iphone
Me answer: Monkeypox iphone. I can give you an upgrade to the monkeypox iphone, do you want?

The phone went dead.
What wrong did I do?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-17 at 11.28.05_b51221b8.jpg

But knowing Murica and vaccine companies, their vaccine more likely to give you smallpox instead and make you not to worry about aging as well

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has Temasek recently invested in the pharma companies that make monkeypox vaccines? :sneaky:

Follow the money, it will lead you to the truth. :cool: