• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - NUS students dulan 1 Tiong tourist buy 30 plates of chicken rice at NUS, no more left for students to eat

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tourists can afford to buy 30 plates at one goal.
Sinkie can only afford to buy one plate at one time.
If you are the boss, which one you prefer?
*Fuck off and go fuck spider please you smelly, disgusting and poor Sinkies.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why donch they like Changi Airport Terminal 3 Food Court got price for staff and another price for outside fuckers….

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tourists can afford to buy 30 plates at one goal. Sinkie can only afford to buy one plate at one time.If you are the boss, which one you prefer?*Fuck off and go fuck spider please you smelly, disgusting and poor Sinkies.
My wife was at the Balmoral Bakery in Sunset Way to buy some cakes and pastries for my daughter's birthday party in kindergarten 16 years ago. As she was using the tongs to take a few curry puffs out, I was shocked by a PRC woman who placed her arm above my wife's in order to grab some curry puffs from the same tray on the shelf. The bakery staff had to tell her that there was enough for everyone, and there were more being baked at that moment. Was it the fear of missing out that prompted that woman to behave the way she did by cutting the queue?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife was at the Balmoral Bakery in Sunset Way to buy some cakes and pastries for my daughter's birthday party in kindergarten 16 years ago. As she was using the tongs to take a few curry puffs out, I was shocked by a PRC woman who placed her arm above my wife's in order to grab some curry puffs from the same tray on the shelf. The bakery staff had to tell her that there was enough for everyone, and there were more being baked at that moment. Was it the fear of missing out that prompted that woman to behave the way she did by cutting the queue?
Nobody Q in China
Balmoral bakery is a scam, selling expensive beef pie but there is no beef inside and all filled with potatoes / chickpeas

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody Q in China Balmoral bakery is a scam, selling expensive beef pie but there is no beef inside and all filled with potatoes / chickpeas
It is the same with most bakeries where a tiny strip of otah, luncheon meat, ham, tuna etc. is placed inside their overpriced buns.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, NUS is copying NTU and also allowing Tiong tourists to visit the campus and see the students there as though they are animals at a zoo? :roflmao:
the whole cuntry is a zoo. In case you have been sleepwalking through this cunt hole. Sinkies are specimens on a petri dish. At least a zoo has opening and closing hours

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody Q in China
Balmoral bakery is a scam, selling expensive beef pie but there is no beef inside and all filled with potatoes / chickpeas
those who think they have arrived don’t speak up lest the world thinks lowly of them. They can afford to get scammed because it doesn’t hurt their wallets

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't these businesses enforce purchasing limits n sell only to students? Or students get discounted pricing vs pubic?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe all lining up with legs wide open. 外币好赚
Walking Dog.jpg