• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ng KS : Oppies gonna vote for Tan KL, PAPpies gonna vote for Tharman, then who's gonna vote for me? It's not fair!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can consider the spoilt votes are votes that are meant for him. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, in an election it's PAP against the rest of Singapore. And in this context, the rest of Singapore is given an unfair name called Opposition. It's the same in Parliament, if you are not Government you are Opposition.

Sybil Lau will vote for him.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Who the fuck is this cock song fellow? Never heard of him until last week. And he wants me to vote for him to be my President? That's a bit rich lah.:biggrin:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe a large portion of PAP supporters and some from Oppo camp might also vote for him.

This PE should be quite a close fight with none losing their deposit.

Looks like the most probable results will be :

TS = 40%
NKS = 35%
TKL = 25%
But depending on Heaven's Will, freak results outcome will be a swopped from the other two with Tharman remaining as 2nd highest vote share:

TKL = 40%
TS = 35%
NKS = 25%

or

NKS = 40%
TS = 35%
TKL = 25%

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
NKS is a cry old baby.

Nobody owes him a vote. The electorate is polarized between PAP and Oppies, as if he did not know.

So he thinks there is a group that is looking to vote not based on political stand but who is the most old yandao ? :rolleyes:

When Sybil said she loved him, he said he cried. So if Sinkies love him, how deh ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why nks always show this type of chwee du du face ? This kind of face better don't participate lor.
Screenshot_20230831_230759_YouTube.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
NKS is a cry old baby.

Nobody owes him a vote. The electorate is polarized between PAP and Oppies, as if he did not know.

So he thinks there is a group that is looking to vote not based on political stand but who is the most old yandao ? :rolleyes:

When Sybil said she loved him, he said he cried. So if Sinkies love him, how deh ?
Cry old baby - you referring to yhe chwee dudu ?