• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG ministers should declare assets

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you want to hate them even more?

If you find out the truth.

If the real truth is out, I am quite sure only two professions would benefit. Doctors, because many would suffer a heart attack. Undertakers, because many of those who kena heart attack would not recover.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an idea. Someone just need to compile a list of known home addresses of ministers, and then add in more property addresses with valuation numbers. Spread this list anonymously on Internet right before next GE. Then MIW will be forced to come clean and publish the real list of their property holdings in sg.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For most ministers, a 8-digit calculator will be enough to calculate their assets.

For one minister, his wealth is so great that I think even a 10-digit calculator cannot calculate all his assets :biggrin:

not true minstars earn the most. yes they have million dollar salary but the big money is to leech on ah gong assets. check out EMS services chairman first, i believe it ang mo seng. for a SS member, he making more $$ than a junior ministar.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not true minstars earn the most. yes they have million dollar salary but the big money is to leech on ah gong assets. check out EMS services chairman first, i believe it ang mo seng. for a SS member, he making more $$ than a junior ministar.

How much Whore Jinx makes? More or less than Pinky?