• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man stripped himself totally naked on MRT

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does it matter? Bed is bed and food is food.
Almost same but imh won't get tekan and got WiFi .
Becos of this without tekan, many people act siao after being arrested so that they can go imh instead of jail.
Got some samster eg @Truthspeak should be posting from imh one.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos of this without tekan, many people act siao after being arrested so that they can go imh instead of jail.
Now my mentor Phoenix will accuse you of having served a jail term, which is why you know the difference between jail and IMH.

But previously, my mentor Phoenix held the version that you sucked the cock of your boss and escaped jail term :biggrin:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have any proofs like documentations that shows that I am living in IMH? If not, GTFO

You are the type of trash that brings down the quality of this forum

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1721338532890-jpg.202749
This guy is most likely to be gay. We all know gays and les are mentally ill people.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
So becum siao lang better than pai lang….

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So sad.
I am sure he heard voices telling him to do what he did.
Parents will be the most affected.
Quite true. Imagine if that bloke is your son, brother, father, or your friend, your nice colleagues, or once upon a time your best camp-mate. Quite sad to see them in the situation, helpless, lost and other problems taking a toll on their life and shunned by society at large.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite true. Imagine if that bloke is your son, brother, father, or your friend, your nice colleagues, or once upon a time your best camp-mate. Quite sad to see them in the situation, helpless, lost and other problems taking a toll on their life and shunned by society at large.

Not only that people curse, swear and laugh at him without realizing that their evil deed will come back to haunt them soon.