• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Males please make good use of your Body !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Thailand, it's a matriarchal society and the males are irresponsible compared to Singaporean males.

Don't waste your sperm on Sg women. Let your sperm bring you out of this shit hole !

Hi are you sure thailand is a matriarchal society? Btw i suppose you are a sinkie female. Why are you helping sinkee males?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand why you all are so unhappy that I'm so handsome and fit.

It's alright. I've lived with it for years and decades. I bear no grievance, only understanding.

You have to face life, but you can improve on it. Eat well and exercise more.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can understand why you all are so unhappy that I'm so handsome and fit.

It's alright. I've lived with it for years and decades. I bear no grievance, only understanding.

You have to face life, but you can improve on it. Eat well and exercise more.

since when i become yur clone..?:confused:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="red" said:
Ramseth[/COLOR];538795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk
Face life, guys. Not everybody can have luxuriant hair, V-cut bod, 6-pac ab like me. Whatever you have, make do with it and make the best of it.

You left out one item - a magic mirror.

both mollusk and ramseth wrote the same thing???

clone is it?? somemore that mollusk post is nowhere to be found.:biggrin:

ramseth n mollusk exposed as clones.:eek:

go to post no. 13 and 14 of this thread.

on post 13, ramseth posted something boasting about his phyisque as usual.

on post 14, queen quoted this post but the original poster became 'mollusk'. unless queen change it when he quoted. otherwise ramseth confirm have a clone now known as mullosk.

:biggrin:

have clone have clone lah. no need paiseh. i also uses 'sifu1' whenever 'sifu' kena banned.:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this to mask his ultra thick hide in case ppl recognise him?

You all keyboard and screen-mask warriors are mistaken and over-estimated yourselves. You all are nowhere near my league. I'm open character readily identifiable dining and wining with MPs both PAP and opposition. I speak my mind openly. Arrest me if they want. They know who I am. For you all, please don't find out who you are is first on your mind.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ex-poddle talking big:biggrin:

KNN i think ur maximum rank is sergeant when u left the force. cannot make it:cool:

anyway ban your clone 1st. hahaha!

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:
go to post no. 13 and 14 of this thread.

on post 13, ramseth posted something boasting about his phyisque as usual.

on post 14, queen quoted this post but the original poster became 'mollusk'. unless queen change it when he quoted. otherwise ramseth confirm have a clone now known as mullosk.

:biggrin:

have clone have clone lah. no need paiseh. i also uses 'sifu1' whenever 'sifu' kena banned.:biggrin:

No lah, this was due to a lot of people here can't quote messages properly including you, :biggrin: that myo539 bitch was fcuked by the OA months ago for quoting messages luan chi pah zao. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
care 2 post ur photo here? But then again, how sure can we b if u post Tom Cruise, Charlie Sheen or Any Lau photos claiming 2 b u? :biggrin:

Well if you have seen those, there's no need for me to post. I'm just something like those.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Its too late for me, save yourselves!!

Jokes aside, I am already married and to SG wife but already progressing on migrating out of SG.

One thing though, i have never regretted marrying her. :smile:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
GhostFestivalsMalaysia003.jpg

Yes, very guniang-esque.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been back to Sg for some years but I think it is very expensive to lead a healthy life in Singapore.

Healthier food in Sg means non-hawker food with exception of economical rice. I am sure not everyone eats in a restaurant everyday. The only option is to eat well at home. Raw ingredients is not cheap in Sg. I recall HL milk taste like very diluted milk and probably made from milk powder. Good protein sources like beef and fish are more expensive than in USA. Fresh vegetables are also from undesired places like China. Imagine the amount of pesticides in it.

I will really like you guys to distance yourself from all fruits/veggies/meat from China. Their food are never imported into Western countries and there is a reason for it.

Eventually, just try to get out of SG, like Queen said.