• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - LHL received sms from Singapore Customs informing him he has a detained parcel and he has to pay fees to release it.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1727020450309.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more you unplug yourself, the less power these scams have on you.

Detained package? Sorry I don't shop online.

Hacked Apple account? Sorry, I don't have an Apple account.

Hacked Amazon account? Sorry, I don't have an Amazon account.

A family got kidnapped and you want ransom? Go ahead and kill that person, see if I care.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheeple think LHL is stupid? Lol
If you really think he is stupid, thanks to his good acting skill

He will soon implement digital id for everything you use online

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheeple think LHL is stupid? Lol
If you really think he is stupid, thanks to his good acting skill

He will soon implement digital id for everything you use online
You are even more stupid to even think he is wise.
This is a pure stupid acting.
Just becos he was ex pm you think he is wise lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wise person (like myself and some in this forum) don't even need to consider whether is a scam or real lol
Still need to check this check that lolol

The anti vaxtard marcik in my ex workplace (holding higher post than me) also need to figure out whether those incoming mails to her company mailbox is real or fake lolol. There was one day i couldn't take it anymore and fucked her upside down and told her off pls use your fucking brain else I report you to hr for your stupidity :roflmao:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is clear that you have low IQ

View attachment 206765

https://www.reuters.com/article/bus...adly-as-sars-singapore-pm-says-idUSKBN1ZN096/

The more you want to show you are smarter than him, the more he is going to win
A real wise people like me will not talk so much cock with peasant to explain so much cock. I will just fuck them upside down. This is what a true leader will do and the peasant will worship the true leader thereafter.
This is what happened to the anti vaxtard marcik. She is scared of me and worshipping me thereafter.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The more you unplug yourself, the less power these scams have on you.

Detained package? Sorry I don't shop online.

Hacked Apple account? Sorry, I don't have an Apple account.

Hacked Amazon account? Sorry, I don't have an Amazon account.

A family got kidnapped and you want ransom? Go ahead and kill that person, see if I care.

I get regular extortion messages stating that my computer has been hacked and I've been caught wanking on camera.

.... but the computer I use for my wanking sessions does not have a camera or a microphone. :biggrin: ,,,

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real wise people like me will not talk so much cock with peasant to explain so much cock. I will just fuck them upside down. This is what a true leader will do and the peasant will worship the true leader thereafter.
This is what happened to the anti vaxtard marcik. She is scared of me and worshipping me thereafter.
A wise person would not become a cult member queuing for satanic death shots (not once but multiple times) and then die suddenly.

If you have met this criteria, yes I am sure you are a wise person lol