• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Kirsten Han leads pro-Palestine anti-Israel protesters marching to MHA to deliver letters objecting to the Maintenance of Racial Harmony Bill

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuzdt8mi345d1.jpg
d1z939mi345d1.jpg

kirsten-han.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the link. Instead of going after racial segregation locally and nslavery they go for middle east garbage.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should protest at the synagogue (Jacob Ballas Centre?) at Waterloo Street. Today I saw a bunch of Jewish youths playing at the porch there, they were all wearing skull caps. Saturday is the holy day for the Yahudis. :biggrin:

It's just next to the Bras Basah MRT. Very convenient. :wink:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should protest at the synagogue (Jacob Ballas Centre?) at Waterloo Street. Today I saw a bunch of Jewish youths playing at the porch there, they were all wearing skull caps. Saturday is the holy day for the Yahudis. :biggrin:

It's just next to the Bras Basah MRT. Very convenient. :wink:
Yes burn it all down. The camelrider text is all obeyed by monkeys. Get all of them out. I thought pap will be finally happy to get rid of the Christian scum

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police investigating liao. SG where got civil liberty one? Parents of those kids should sue Kirsten for leading them down the gutter