• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Just Sent a New Batch of Weapons to Israel

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The arms trade has always been a lucrative business, especially for those who make proven weapons and platforms. It's all business, so don't take it too personally.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is people like you who agree with ISIS doctrine. That kid must have learn from u.
I am not a muslim. ISIS doctrines are based on the holy texts. Some islamic defenders claim they are twisted interpretation of the koran and hadiths. haha!

If he parents shall allowed, the kid would be a better person learning from me. He will follow me to run 5km and climb 120 HDB floors instead of reading marydom ideology online. I will ask him to join sammyboy. :thumbsup:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a muslim. ISIS doctrines are based on the holy texts. Some islamic defenders claim they are twisted interpretation of the koran and hadiths. haha!

If he parents shall allowed, the kid would be a better person learning from me. He will follow me to run 5km and climb 120 HDB floors instead of reading marydom ideology online. I will ask him to join sammyboy. :thumbsup:

Quran dont teach Muslims to kill innocents. Unlike your zionist christian/jews.

In before duluxe quote - Kill them wherever you come upon them (Q2:191)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran dont teach Muslims to kill innocents. Unlike your zionist christian/jews.

In before duluxe quote - Kill them wherever you come upon them (Q2:191)

You claimed that al-azl is not raped. So a muslim committed honor killing by following the prophet's instruction is not KILLING?

The only prophet of islam said: 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'