• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Jamus Lim advocates for govt subsidy of LGBTQIAPK Gender Reassignment Surgery to MOH

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@glockman

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-e3e00d5d97aae4c91db99e191a856725-lq

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/gender-confirmation-surgery

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politician...
If there's a need or want, we can proposed.
It's mucg better for the money to go into hands of these LGBT then to go into ho ching and they gamble with your blood and sweat money.

Pretending nothing happens when things go awry wrong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a a shame the Worker's Party recruited a woketard like him, which I had predicted years ago.

Three caveats:

1) It's a numbers game, if there are enough people in the electorate who are woketards and interested in the LGBTWTFBBQ nonsense, the PAP will do certain things to pander to them too.

2) Until there is something resembling a balance of power and not one party dominating everything, arguing about specific policies is asinine. One party domination always results in the worst kind of government, look no further than China. If the WP comes here in the west I will vote for it.

3) We need a what those fake news merchants love to demonize as a 'far right' party here, refer to Germany's AfD, the UK's Reform Party under Nigel Farage, France's Le Pen, and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. I predict the PAP will become more and more left wing in the coming years to appeal to those chucklefucks on TikTok.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a a shame the Worker's Party recruited a woketard like him, which I had predicted years ago.

Three caveats:

1) It's a numbers game, if there are enough people in the electorate who are woketards and interested in the LGBTWTFBBQ nonsense, the PAP will do certain things to pander to them too.

2) Until there is something resembling a balance of power and not one party dominating everything, arguing about specific policies is asinine. One party domination always results in the worst kind of government, look no further than China. If the WP comes here in the west I will vote for it.

3) We need a what those fake news merchants love to demonize as a 'far right' party here, refer to Germany's AfD, the UK's Reform Party under Nigel Farage, France's Le Pen, and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. I predict the PAP will become more and more left wing in the coming years to appeal to those chucklefucks on TikTok.
That's the one reason why I stop supporting workers party even if I don't like PAP. Workers party are leftist retards calling for minimum wage and now this LGBTABC nonsense.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Three caveats:

The education system here and the rise of dual income families has only produced retards and woketards and rejects of society, this small island won't survive 5 more years of PAP one party rule and WP is just a fucking clone of PAP in blue both have already gone so far left they don't even know what the hell they're doing anymore
Bread and butter issues thrown out the window in favor of far left policies massive tax increases, record immigration levels, good jobs given freely to foreigners, woke culture imported from USA Democrat Party

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the one reason why I stop supporting workers party even if I don't like PAP. Workers party are leftist retards calling for minimum wage and now this LGBTABC nonsense.
PAP and WP are the same just wearing different costumes only coolie gene sinkies think WP is an opposition when in fact their policies are too closely aligned with PAP policies that are carbon copies of Democrat policies such as the green new scam and Obamacare rebranded as SG Green Plan and Medishield Life