• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - ISD detains Bangla Islamic terrorist for preaching Islamic terrorism in Sg

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shan.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...cid=internal_app-web-view_iphone_21082024_cna

This was the online post that alerted ISD :

Last edited:

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol kok up big big but steal wanna gibe lame sexcuses

highest payed nincompooooooooooooppppppppssssssssss

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i repeatedly say and say, islam is a religion of extremism. PAP is doing a job in taming islam.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i repeatedly say and say, islam is a religion of extremism. PAP is doing a job in taming islam.
i wouldn't go there. If the opening tableau in Paris had attacked Islam, I think they probably would have had the rest of the event disrupted. Tame? LOLOLOLO