• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Iris Koh is "excited" that she now tests positive for Covid

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1647452117953.png

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/iris-koh-happy-to-test-positive-for-covid-19/

Singapore’s anti-vax evangelist has never been happier to test positive for a virus that has killed millions worldwide.

Iris Koh last evening posted her excitement about catching COVID-19 from her husband, who was infected recently.

“I’m very happy to announce that after many days of living with a Covid Positive spouse, I’m finally tested positive today!” she wrote.

Koh, who was charged in January with conspiring to falsify vaccination records and tearing up a police statement, said she still has her sense of smell and taste and is “mostly feeling quite ok.”

She insinuated that the virus was “mild” and said she didn’t understand why the public would get vaccinated.

On Monday, she broke the news that her husband had been infected but she was testing negative despite getting “fever and body aches.”

Koh is also under investigation for interfering with official duties by attempting to disrupt operations at pediatric vaccination centers and flooding public health hotlines.

Singapore has been recording its highest number of cases since the start of the year. Yesterday, the nation reported close to 16,000 cases and six deaths, though only 231 were in need of urgent medical care. Nearly all of the population (92%) has been vaccinated with 70% having received booster shots.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...d-19-she-couldnt-hide-her-excitement.6716558/

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s like she gets impregnated by bangla cleaner. all orifices pumped and cleaned, but out cums a baby.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard son of the gun excited to get covid have to wait so long ? Chao jibye think my uncle sor hai KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
View attachment 137952

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/iris-koh-happy-to-test-positive-for-covid-19/

Singapore’s anti-vax evangelist has never been happier to test positive for a virus that has killed millions worldwide.

Iris Koh last evening posted her excitement about catching COVID-19 from her husband, who was infected recently.

“I’m very happy to announce that after many days of living with a Covid Positive spouse, I’m finally tested positive today!” she wrote.

Koh, who was charged in January with conspiring to falsify vaccination records and tearing up a police statement, said she still has her sense of smell and taste and is “mostly feeling quite ok.”

She insinuated that the virus was “mild” and said she didn’t understand why the public would get vaccinated.

On Monday, she broke the news that her husband had been infected but she was testing negative despite getting “fever and body aches.”

Koh is also under investigation for interfering with official duties by attempting to disrupt operations at pediatric vaccination centers and flooding public health hotlines.

Singapore has been recording its highest number of cases since the start of the year. Yesterday, the nation reported close to 16,000 cases and six deaths, though only 231 were in need of urgent medical care. Nearly all of the population (92%) has been vaccinated with 70% having received booster shots.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...d-19-she-couldnt-hide-her-excitement.6716558/
Unvaxxed and only got mild symptoms? Have we all been fooled into getting vaxxed? The anti-vaxxers have been right all along?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support and love for her work of being unvaxxed and be a voice to push for not being or avoid vaccination. and be empowered to say NO to vaccination.

However, i am disappointed that she actually believe that the ART test is actually reliable in testing for covid. Really covid or just flu? Even orange juice can get the ART test positive.

I will have more respect for her if she say that since the govt stupidly use the unreliable ART test as a tool for covid, she make use of such stupidity by the govt to get the discharged memo so she can roam freely in sg to spread more of the truth about being unvaccinated.

She has to learn to use her words and actions carefully.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an unvaxxed myself, i presumed that she is happy to get covid ( if she really did), she will be NATURALLY immune to it after that. This is a more powerful form of immunity than the unreliable and scamming vaccines. Gees, the news didn't add that in. The editor is also vaccinated, isn't it?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an unvaxxed myself, i presumed that she is happy to get covid ( if she really did), she will be NATURALLY immune to it after that. This is a more powerful form of immunity than the unreliable and scamming vaccines. Gees, the news didn't add that in. The editor is also vaccinated, isn't it?
People who are happy with something will go and look for that something. Covid is free. Why she have to wait to get from spouse? She is a fucking lying troublemaker cunt. Use your fucking brain .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
birds of a feather flop together.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who are happy with something will go and look for that something. Covid is free. Why she have to wait to get from spouse? She is a fucking lying cunt. Use your fucking brain .
Because people will not actually purposely go and get themselves to fall sick. Since it is by chance that she got sick, so she is positive that she will be immune to it and that is why she is happy. Happy that she will be immune to the virus and all its variants. Therefore, in the future, she has no worries about it. This is how our body works. Vaccines only screwed the body up.
I just presume that is her thinking since the article didn't state that.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who are happy with something will go and look for that something. Covid is free. Why she have to wait to get from spouse? She is a fucking lying troublemaker cunt. Use your fucking brain .
Any excuse for that ? Cannot find covid ? Not ready to get covid to happy ? KNNBPCB troublemaker

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because people will not actually purposely go and get themselves to fall sick. Since it is by chance that she got sick, so she is positive that she will immune to it and that is why she is happy. Happy that she will be immune to the virus and all its variants. Therefore, in the future, she has no worries about it. This is how our body works. Vaccines only screwed it up.
I just presume that is her thinking since the article didn't state that.
People will seek happiness period

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid is milder than common flu. All the government and media are ganging up to scam you people.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m very happy to announce that after many days of living with a Covid Positive spouse, I’m finally tested positive today!” she wrote.
Very happy to announce.
I'm finally? What does I'm finally means ?
Eg I'm finally can get promoted - means i have tried hard to work my way up and finally I'm promoted..yeah
Fuck up words being used. Liar. Trouble maker like gansiokbin ccb.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many many phua lao jibye trouble maker out there aged 45 onwards. My uncle see 1 gan 1. Both online and real life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many many phua lao jibye trouble maker out there aged 45 onwards. My uncle see 1 gan 1. Both online and real life.
Few days back my uncle just gan 1 phua lao jibye aged 45 onwards for lying to him that Polyclinic appt that are made and given by the system cannot be leescheduled until the day itself. Phua jibye trouble maker should stay at home and oar her ccb instead of giving trouble to other people. The list is never ending.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few days back my uncle just gan 1 phua lao jibye aged 45 onwards for lying to him that Polyclinic appt that are made and given by the system cannot be leescheduled until the day itself. Phua jibye trouble maker should stay at home and oar her ccb instead of giving trouble to other people. The list is never ending.
Few days before this case my uncle gan another phua lao jibye aged 45 onwards for lying to him that using company medical insurance card co payment of $x is to be paid to her jibye kang when my uncle not 1st time using the card. The copayment is to be leeducted from payroll. Phua lao jibye kang bleed when my uncle oar her jibye on the spot by calling the insurance company. All cases were truth else my uncle die a terrible lj phua death.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW YOU KNOW WHY MY UNCLE HAS SPECIAL INTEREST IN SBF WHORE GANSIOKBIN :sneaky:
ALL THESE LAO JIBYE GANSIOKBIN IRIS KOH NEED TO HAVE THEIR JIBYE PEARL SCRAPE TILL BLEED