• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Healing the Divide's Iris Koh gets new charges, including telling Telegram users to harass doctors

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Promoting a healthier lifestyle on the roadshow lol..... when I heard that, I want to laugh..... kum gong sheeples there doesn't even know what is going on....

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Promoting a healthier lifestyle on the roadshow lol..... when I heard that, I want to laugh..... kum gong sheeples there doesn't even know what is going on....

Is hanging them from a tree harassment? Because that's what they deserve

Now I can totally understand why Calvin Cheng made these remarks already calling their " Bunch of clowns are not funny" and should be jailed and caned, LOL.

He is not wrong. The wife will likely soon be jailed although acquitted only one charge for now and still want to brag and celebrate, damn xia suay, LOL.

IMO, this couple was already a public nuisance but dug a deeper hole when they declared and started their suing spree on anyone who criticizes them and whom they perceived as committing 'defamation'. And while they are gleefully celebrating gains from their defamation suit, they totally forget that they have officially became Public Enemy No. 1 by going against everyone and even the authorities.

It's only a matter of time before fate catches up for them to be totally destroyed by powerful forces under the law.

Screenshot-from-2024-09-07-03-30-55.png

Screenshot-from-2024-09-07-03-31-24.png

Last edited: