• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Food deliveryman: It's my job to only deliver your food, not check that the vendor got your order correct.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grabfood%20delivery.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/food-deliveryman-its-not-my-job-check-orders-are-correct

adaliedn

Alfrescian
Loyal
And really, this is not your problem, but the restaurant's. You answered this person correctly. Fortunately, I did not have such cases after I read Postmates reviews and started using this particular delivery service. I know that this is not related to delivery, but to the restaurant, but still

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Food delivery for junk food, and complaining to STOMP for a trivial thing... definitely a 95% vaxtard. Your 'mall and restaurant lover' during 2021-2022.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think grab delivery don't mind do this checking but at a higher delivery cost lor. Everything can be done with money money de mah.