• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer : I've been a PAP supporter BUT this incident last week led me to decide to vote for the opposition in the next election

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Duapui-ti :​

Recently, after bringing my mum to MPS, I became very concerned following my interactions with the MP and some volunteers. The incident last week led me to decide to vote for the opposition in the next election.

During our visit, a grassroots volunteer frequently interrupted my mum and failed to paraphrase to confirm his understanding before drafting an email. We only discovered mistakes when he read the draft to us, requiring corrections.

When we met the MP, he seemed confused about some policies. I had to politely paraphrase to ensure the correct appeal was written for my mum. This lack of empathy and listening skills raises questions about their willingness to serve the people.

Though I am still a supporter of the PAP, I plan to vote for the opposition in the next election, hoping it will wake up the PAP .

Has anyone else felt that some MPs and grassroots members are losing touch with the people? Or does this also happened in the opposition ward too ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it only wakes them up when they can’t gain favors the easy and smooth way. all pappy supporters are selfish and self serving by nature. but not me. i don’t need favors from pap but i support 69% of their policies. screwing sinkies deep in the karchng is one of them.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
it only wakes them up when they can’t gain favors the easy and smooth way. all pappy supporters are selfish and self serving by nature. but not me. i don’t need favors from pap but i support 69% of their policies. screwing sinkies deep in the karchng is one of them.
Too many fuckers with family members and friends doing business with government this is their biggest group of voters

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif