• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Dinner bill at No Signboard Restaurant came up to $3.2k!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is so shocking?
Do you know HC's salary or how much our Ministers are paid?
This is a country where the more expensive it is the better and in 2005 GCT's wife actually said an " annual pay package of some S$600,000 was "peanuts" and GCT got reelected every election

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1665296753703.png

Vid at https://shrtcô.de/wx9HBm

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can drink beer drink until more than $200 ?

Including tax that's more than $10 a can?!!!

One of the first lessons I learnt when I started going out was not to drink alcohol when I eat. The mood might escalate quickly and end up ordering non stop.

We will always meet for drinks at a pub/bar and drink until seh seh before going for dinner

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6.9 days of cruising only cost me $696 inclusive of lobster and steak dinners, crab and fish lunches, smoked salmon, bacon and ham breakfast everyday. plus unlimited specialty coffees, alcoholic beverages, free wifi. sinkies are fucked left and right with the worst value deals anytime they enter a joint with no name.

less than $369 with inside cabin or less than $696 with balcony cabin.
4E0B5502-CF75-49AA-AF3D-9B45C663B011.jpeg

Last edited:

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
6.9 days of cruising only cost me $696 inclusive of lobster and steak dinners, crab and fish lunches, smoked salmon, bacon and ham breakfast everyday. plus unlimited specialty coffees, alcoholic beverages, free wifi. sinkies are fucked left and right with the worst value deals anytime they enter a joint with no name.
Knn.... They are paying for the shop's ""no name"".... Juz fancy that.... Knn.... 69% of bill goes into the cost of that ad.... Knn