• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Cyclicst kena knocked down by Chen Hanwei driving his Mercedes

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cyclist-claims-actor-Chen-Hanwei-knocked-him-off-bike-with-Mercedes-after-failing-to-signal.png

https://mustsharenews.com/chen-hanwei-cyclist/

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Zhuo added that he initially hoped to resolve the matter privately, but Chen was purportedly unwilling to exchange contact information
Very stupid of Mr zhuo to self pwn his original intention.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of those 碰瓷 Tiongs who deliberately get knocked down to scam compensation money from the driver?

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is his bf? Bryan Wong ah? So rich got money why become gay. Lan jiao and guy karchng so disgusting. His money give me la knn.

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is his bf? Bryan Wong ah? So rich got money why become gay. Lan jiao and guy karchng so disgusting. His money give me la knn.
You want his money ? Then be prepared to let him play your backside.

Anyway, tiagong also his famous white merc with black convertible top is always driving around little India after midnite picking up desperate banglas to play backsides by paying them. You can find him there if u need money, haha.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fren stays same condo as this lao ahgua arnd marine parade and tiagong he always fetching young men in and out of his famous white merc convertible into his apartment. Must be insai play karchng game.

Amber Road or further east near Joo Chiat?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident i side with chw. Though he a faggot. But for that ahtiong wanting to leave while calling police is a red flag. Ahtiong likely in chw blind spot.