• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG CGH doctor dressed as girl and exposed cock pleaded guilty!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it doesn't say if this doctor is still practising

With his face, identity and family exposed by yours truly, hopefully not.

With any luck, he may just be able to go back to Malaysia, and become a doktor of a klinik of a backwater kampung.

If the medical profession is out of the question, he can always find employment in one of the many kedai kopi or kedai makanan laut in Malaysia.

Ex-Rafflesian-Victorian, time to embrace your new life.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one doctor will land in IMH and cannot have a practice anymore. For that moment of stupidity everything all gone.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is really mental otherwise why screw up his life? A lifetime of education and degree, a wife and a child. So much effort and one moment of folly is all it takes and his world comes crashing down on him.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he is really mental otherwise why screw up his life? A lifetime of education and degree, a wife and a child. So much effort and one moment of folly is all it takes and his world comes crashing down on him.
strange things happen. you never know he might be happy as he has finally fulfilled his dream.:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
actually poor guy la...had a big flaw somewhere but probably couldnt bring himself to get help. Now it caught up with him big time.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thats nothing...BosSam and clinton have been doing this since they were 4 .....and still doing it with pride. :rolleyes:

You mean they were masturbating each other? :biggrin:

Before I get zapped to -999, better clarify, masturbating each other's ego :p

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laksaboy I think you should remove the photos of his wife and kid....

Got nothing to do wif them.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid doctor!
last time I got caught the same way I told them I was doing research on 'school girls' reaction when face with difficult situation' for my PhD, they let me off

jw5

Loyal
What would his parents and family members be thinking now?
What a moron.