• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Celebrity Actor Christopher Lee Bought His Son Zed a $800 Robot Cat To Prepare Him For Pet Ownership as a Pawrent to a real Furkid

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo_2024_08_19_16.19.25.jpeg

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/christopher-lee-bought-son-zed-robot-cat-834446

Why is this considered news?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a separate accident in December 2015, Lee was was leaving the Sembawang Hill Food Centre carpark after a meal when he bumped into a car parked near him. Instead of running away like he did in 2006, he tried to locate the owner of the vehicle, even going to the extent of asking a few stall owners at the hawker centre if they knew the owner. In the end, he wrote his contact details on a piece of paper, leaving it on the car’s windshield. Such a nice guy!
A tall and muscular man parked his motorcycle outside his usual pub. After he drank for 2 hours, he left only to find his expensive bike was no longer there. Suspecting that the pranksters were the usual pub patrons, he went back inside and threatened: "If my bike is not returned to its original spot in 10 minutes, I will do what I did at this pub 2 years ago, and I would not like to repeat what I did then." While the burly biker was taking another drink, 3 men quietly slipped out of the premises to put the bike where it was originally parked. The biker went outside 10 minutes later, got onto the motorcycle and was about to ride off when the bartender asked him: "What exactly did you do 2 years back that you do not like to repeat?" The big biker answered: "I walked all the way home that night."