• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Budget Airlines Really FCUKED UP!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Merry-go-round over budget airline purchases
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WAS travelling with my family from Singapore to Hong Kong on Jetstar's Flight 3K695 on March 19 at 3.48pm.
During the flight, we bought a number of items from the pushcart, including two backpacks for my children.
Unfortunately, it was only when we were back in Singapore after our holiday that we discovered the backpacks were faulty. When my wife called the Jetstar hotline, customer service told her to write to the exchange department and ask for a refund or exchange of goods. Since writing the letter on March 31, we have yet to receive any reply or call from the exchange department.
My wife called customer service again to check if her letter had been received. Surprisingly, she was told to wait for three months for the department to reply or to write again. When she asked to speak to the manager on duty or the person in charge in Singapore, her request was refused.
After listening to my wife's complaint, I decided to make the call myself. I managed to persuade customer service to put me through to the manager on duty. After speaking to the manager, I realised she was based in Australia. She also offered no help with my inquiries. When I asked for the Singapore office contact number, she told me she had no idea who to contact in Singapore.
I decided to call the hotline again to inquire about the Singapore office. This time, I was put through to a duty manager based in Kuala Lumpur who was, once again, unable to help me. Wong Chee Leong