• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg As A Society is on Verge of Breakdown II

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 16 Nov, 2008 09:34
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>The MRT bully: Man threatens to beat up teen girls

A STOMPer sent in a video of a man who threatened to beat up two teenage girls at Clementi MRT station.

He said:

"I think the guy was drunk because I could smell alcohol on him.

"He accused the 2 girls of pointing their middle finger at him while he was in the train that was moving off.

"He subsequently got off the train and took another train back to Clementi just to confront the girls.

"I was there the whole time and I didn't see the girls doing anything like he said.

"So I suspect that he has another agenda on his mind.

"Throughout the whole incident he was constantly threatening to beat the girls up and I decided to video tape the whole incident just in case the police needs evidence.

"After verbally abusing the girls and warning them, he walked back to the platform to catch another train."

The video shows the man in a heated exchange with the two girls, and he was seen on several instances, showing threatening gestures at the girls as he shouted at them.

The man was also heard telling the girls that if they had been boys, he would have "hammered" them.

Watch videos of the incident below.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do
Man threatens to beat up teen girls Part 1

getArticlePhoto.do
Man threatens to beat up teen girls Part 2

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 16 Nov, 2008 16:49
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man shouts when told to put legs down

This commuter of an SBS bus was wrong to have put up his legs on the opposite seat, yet he still had the cheek to shout when told to put them down.

In email to STOMP today (Nov 16), the STOMPer who witnessed the inconsiderate act says:

“This man was told to put his legs down by another commuter but he ignored instructions and started shouting in Hokkien.

“I couldn't get a shot of his face as he was very hostile and I was scared he would beat me up.”

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 16 Nov, 2008 13:52
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"Selfish, arrogant Ah Pek refuses to give up seat to pregnant woman carrying child"

A STOMPer is disgusted to see this uncle in the bus seating with both his feet on the opposite seat, refusing to give it up to a pregnant woman carrying a child.

Said the STOMPer in an MMS yesterday (November 15):

"I saw this today, Saturday 15 November 2008 on bus service no 195 at 12:28pm.

"Very ugly attitude!

"He refused to give his seat to a pregnant lady carrying her elder child!

"This is terrible!

"Arrogant, selfish Ah Pek!"

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel like beating up the videoman for showing only the madman and not showing more of the treatened girls.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u see bullies all over the place...nothing new here. from offices to the backlanes bullies are found everywhere.no heart.no soul.no feelings. each for himself.knn! what sort of society is this when u see people filming and photographing three tigers mauling and eating a human being piecemeal alive!!!..sick society...the only thing which is going to happen is total annihilation of this sickness!!!

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
u see bullies all over the place...nothing new here. from offices to the backlanes bullies are found everywhere.no heart.no soul.no feelings. each for himself.knn! what sort of society is this when u see people filming and photographing three tigers mauling and eating a human being piecemeal alive!!!..sick society...the only thing which is going to happen is total annihilation of this sickness!!!

it is like animal entertainment for them, like a circus