• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - AMDK family take up entire row of MRT seats with their bulky luggage

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
netizen-mrt-cover-image-1.png

https://mustsharenews.com/netizen-complaint-people-mrt/

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have witnessed similar sights on the trains in Japan, South Korea, UK, Italy, France and Germany. Except for the black bag placed on the seat on the extreme right, I really don't think this family is doing anything wrong. Tourists are permitted to use the MRT after all.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have witnessed similar sights on the trains in Japan, South Korea, UK, Italy, France and Germany. Except for the black bag placed on the seat on the extreme right, I really don't think this family is doing anything wrong. Tourists are permitted to use the MRT after all.
pretty common sight in europe. my guess is the nettizen never travelled far before

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not criticise our esteemed foreign tourists coming here to spend money and give us jobs….

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suaku sinkies don't even realise retarded mrts have no racks. Trains in jaoan there are racks on top and luggage areas to put stuff. They don't even understand why this is a shithole country

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suaku sinkies don't even realise retarded mrts have no racks. Trains in jaoan there are racks on top and luggage areas to put stuff. They don't even understand why this is a shithole country
If SMRT build racks in train carriages, then commuters will complain that more space should be set aside for passengers.