• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - $8.80 for a Bak Chor Mee 'Set' from food court at Paya Lebar Quarters

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Food stall separates 1 bak chor mee food into 3 bowls then call it a 'set' meal.

glAr43r.jpg

Monstruo^ :​

The stall ish at the corner de. Yah I also ate once then forever condemn. And really feel damn regret. It is not about the money but feel like such disgusting thing inside your stomach bky. I think it costs $8.80. If the food ish nice or decent, $18.80 also ok for me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for paying for the mall rent. I believe that mall is owned by Lendlease.

Could have just walked over to Haig Road or Geylang Serai hawker centre nearby, or even travelled a bit further north to Circuit Road, MacPherson or Tai Seng to makan.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Food stall separates 1 bak chor mee food into 3 bowls then call it a 'set' meal.

glAr43r.jpg

Monstruo^ :​

The stall ish at the corner de. Yah I also ate once then forever condemn. And really feel damn regret. It is not about the money but feel like such disgusting thing inside your stomach bky. I think it costs $8.80. If the food ish nice or decent, $18.80 also ok for me.
doesnt look edible

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of price, you can only eat once a month if you stop wasting money on 4D and Toto. Otherwise, no worth paying.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don kao bei when u vote for snake,once u vote for snake means u are ok with wat they do ,lol 70% still Don learn, wait for petrol, water n transport n road tax , further increased in conservancy n also food , rental n whatever fuck they xan raise ,to re over wat they lost,lol,like lehmann brothers,lol,cb

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for paying for the mall rent. I believe that mall is owned by Lendlease.

Could have just walked over to Haig Road or Geylang Serai hawker centre nearby, or even travelled a bit further north to Circuit Road, MacPherson or Tai Seng to makan.
Lendlease is australian. Najib good buddy doing 1mdb trx KL development too.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local Citizen earn so much ... but still keep depressing our Hawker
What have these nice Uncle/Auntie done to deserve such accusation !

1695824541041.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember, when you give your business to a food court, you are paying for the (usually, a mall) rental, enriching a F&B crony, and paying the wages of FTs working there, especially jiuhu folks and Tiongs.