• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexy Girl distracts STOMPer's husband

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what a guys would be thinking inside during the conversation...

Lian : Oei! You staring at ger again ah? (Better than looking at you and listening to your nagging. shit! next time must wear sunglass when driving...)

Beng : Yah lor her legs like elephant, so distracting! (Wah! Power butt cheek..should be good for doggie...let me imagine)

Lian : Chey! I thought u like her. (No..I still love you but just that I prefer to upz her.)

Beng : Wah lau i nearly langar the car in front because of her u know! (Must divert the conversation if not will "bicha lobang") )

Lian : Oei! You staring at ger again ah?

Beng : Yah lor her legs like elephant, so distracting!

Lian : Chey! I thought u like her.

Beng : Wah lau i nearly langar the car in front because of her u know!

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha.
First she said that her husband cannot concentrate on his driving, then she says that he felt sick after looking at her.
He must be lying somewhere right?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This young girl was dressed so scantily, and carried a fake LV bag.

"As the wind blew, her shorts 'opened' and showed her butt in bright daylight, about 12 noon.

"My husband felt so sick.

"He said: 'Oh my God, these girls of the new age, what a disgrace to high society Louis Vuitton!'"

What a hypocrite, the husband was obviously enjoying the view. Disgrace? The wife must be god awful fat and ugly.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, I once went to a clothes shop and people were in front of me at the cashier's. It was a couple. An old, balding, frazzled much man in home wear and his old, fat and ugly wife in about the same, who seemed a bit bossy too. The cashier was an extremely young and nice girl who was quite courteous too.

At that point I was trying to guess what the old man is probably thinking - that he could have the girl instead, but too bad he's already married (and shackled by it) and he's too old and broke to be of any attraction to her or young girls in general. He seemed to be on a regression drive - a totally resigned person anyway (I wonder if all old men looked like he does).

I'm just glad I'm not him seriously. I hope I won't become like him either when I get into greater maturity. No thank you.

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Sexy Girl distracts STOMPer's husband</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:05 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14410.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>'Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts my hubby while he's driving'

A STOMPer's husband was distracted by this girl's skimpy shorts while driving. They were at a Tampines Street junction when they saw the girl.

The STOMPer says:

"My husband could not concentrate on his driving when we were at the junction of Tampines Street.

"This young girl was dressed so scantily, and carried a fake LV bag.

"As the wind blew, her shorts 'opened' and showed her butt in bright daylight, about 12 noon.

"My husband felt so sick.

"He said: 'Oh my God, these girls of the new age, what a disgrace to high society Louis Vuitton!'"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's so fat. Please lah. Her husband is too desperate and his wife too old and ugly, that's what.

Point No. 1 : The wife MUST be fat & ugly to such an extent that compared to that gal on the road, of course the gal on the road looked more sexy.

Poin No. 2 : Why the need to write to Stomp. Since they like to take other's photo, they SHOULD display their photos for others to see too.

What a DISGRACEFUL & DISGUSTING couple - making a MOCKERY of themselves.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thank all the sexy girls out there, baring their ass cheeks and wholesome bosom for the benefit of us men.

Once saw a malay girl in white see through dress, it was white and she had on black G-string and one of those bra that looks like half a bra. Had a real good time standing behind her at the taxi queue. It was the only time I was glad for the long wait.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point No. 1 : The wife MUST be fat & ugly to such an extent that compared to that gal on the road, of course the gal on the road looked more sexy.

Poin No. 2 : Why the need to write to Stomp. Since they like to take other's photo, they SHOULD display their photos for others to see too.

Exactly man. Point up!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you call that gal in the pic sexy??????? the husband must be too naive and stare only at his lau bo (old wife) so when he has a chance to another female, he die cock stand. his bo must be an idiot, why scold an honest husband?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband would retort saying that it was an honest mistake, breakfast improves his judgment and he felt it in his bones that she was pretty and she has good handwriting beforehand.

He would press further his case that his desire to watch was not of a glandular nature nor was it about the rise and fall of osterogen levels.

you call that gal in the pic sexy??????? the husband must be too naive and stare only at his lau bo (old wife) so when he has a chance to another female, he die cock stand. his bo must be an idiot, why scold an honest husband?

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, like that also sexy & provocative????.....I think the wife must be damn ugly...otherwise why the husband need to peek at that girl during driving.

Conclusion is the wife is the root of the problem. She should put up her own photo for the public to judge..... :biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
think the CB stomper just wanna show off and tell people she and her husband no work at lunch time still can drive ard haolian haolian,,,,,

then say people's bag fake LV from a distant, make her an expert of expensive taste only la,,,,,

this kind of woman is best to put in the bedroom and kitchen only,,,,

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread with such a title fetches 1,475 views :eek:
I bet 90% or more must be damn disappointed after what they saw.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
think the CB stomper just wanna show off and tell people she and her husband no work at lunch time still can drive ard haolian haolian,,,,,

then say people's bag fake LV from a distant, make her an expert of expensive taste only la,,,,,

this kind of woman is best to put in the bedroom and kitchen only,,,,

Could be both out of jobs or kena no-pay leave, thats why so broke and free. See others having Gucci bag made her red as there are still people who can afford luxury during this downturn.