• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexy Girl distracts STOMPer's husband

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Sexy Girl distracts STOMPer's husband</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:05 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14410.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>'Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts my hubby while he's driving'

A STOMPer's husband was distracted by this girl's skimpy shorts while driving. They were at a Tampines Street junction when they saw the girl.

The STOMPer says:

"My husband could not concentrate on his driving when we were at the junction of Tampines Street.

"This young girl was dressed so scantily, and carried a fake LV bag.

"As the wind blew, her shorts 'opened' and showed her butt in bright daylight, about 12 noon.

"My husband felt so sick.

"He said: 'Oh my God, these girls of the new age, what a disgrace to high society Louis Vuitton!'"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
husband felt sick over chiobu (looks pretty chio tho cannot see face), peobably drooling all over

must send her husband or her to pyschiatrist for check-up,,,,,

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haaa... stupid sia... Like that also can see fake LV.. maybe she can be employed by those branded goods company to help them spot fakes....
Stomper jealous husband see other gals lah... I bet the husband must have kenna a whole journey of non-stop blabbering from the wife.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife : (Saw husband staring at girl.) What you staring at? See girl again ah?

Hub : No lah, just wondering if that LV bag will look nice on you.

Wife : Wah Laogong, you really will buy for me meh?

Hub : Sure, no problem. I'll buy that one for you.

Wife : But very expensive hor.

Hub : No lah, this one cheep cheep one lah. Fake one, but look very real. No one can tell the difference one. Just like that girl you saw just now, also fake one. Thats why I have to look very hard for the tell tale sign.

Wife : (Angry)

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke about husband being sickened by this. Apparently he was enjoying that moment and is a closet hamsup loh.

Do not ever let him near a swimming pool.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just how the hell does this bitch knows that the LV is a fake?

Case of sour grapes. Sinkie bitches should be locked up.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
High society Louis Vuitton?

LV brand is going downhill. No resale value. The "in" brand now is Chanel for bags.

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
wife: seng, u almost langgah the lorry in front.. whatchew doing???
seng: sorry, see that girl with the white shorts very disgusting.. wear so short ( oh shit, its shanshan, bonked her last night )
wife: aiyoh.. daytime wear so short can see butt.. leg so thick, show butt so disgusting.. no wonder u kena distracted.. poor thing.. hey her LV bag looks like the one u bought for my birthday..
seng: actually i was looking at the LV bag not her (butt) shorts.. that one is fake, one look can see.. (actually bought a few fakes in thailand, wife got one, rest distributed in geylang)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ppl gt sexy figure 2 show off ... she dun hv ...

ppl gt lv bag 2 show off ... she dun hv ...

ppl gt big, round butt 2 show off ... she dun hv ...

i ...

poor sg woman! ...

:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What an envious bitch of a wife?The husband is just sexually aroused by the sight of the young girl's butt in broad daylight. Any man would be excited and give a second look.She got jealous because of her youth (or rather her firm butt which excited her husband) and her LV bag, that's all.BTW, how can she tell by looking that it's a fake LV bag. Don't under-estimate young girl's purchasing power nowadays! She thinks she is a fashion detective or what! :(:( As far as I'm concerned, Sinkapore is so hot and humid, all young girls if they want to flaunt their assets by weraing skimpy clothes are perfectly free to do so. This uncle gives 100% support.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lian : Oei! You staring at ger again ah?

Beng : Yah lor her legs like elephant, so distracting!

Lian : Chey! I thought u like her.

Beng : Wah lau i nearly langar the car in front because of her u know!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband must come clean. His behaviour and his subsequent action and comment diverge from each other. The comment is definitely smoke and mirror to what he really thinks.

Seriously, I won't even put my eyes on this girl. The fact that her husband did so is likely because he is starving.

I think she should ask her husband how come he is not attracted to her like he did with that girl.

ahhuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is freaking hilarious man. If this is sexy, he will have multiple orgasms and panic attacks with hypertensions if he goes to the beach. Caveman FTW.