• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexist Desmond Choo - choose a wife who can cook

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with a mentality like yours , no wonder she is your ex-wife and not wife :wink: woman should learn to cook instead of saying : i dont know " . :wink:

you are talking about restaurant and mid class zhichar ...we are talking about home cook food !!!:wink: know the different ?

Women should learn to cook, yes, at least cook rice, boil noodle and fry something simple like eggs and veggies. That's staple fare. As for culinary delights, there's no way most women can match men. I'm not saying all cannot but those are exception that proves the rule. Walk into the kitchen of any restaurant or coffeeshop, what do you see? Practically all men but suddenly, lo and behold, you see one woman, and you jump up and down claiming women are best cooks in the world.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women should learn to cook, yes, at least cook rice, boil noodle and fry something simple like eggs and veggies. That's staple fare. As for culinary delights, there's no way most women can match men. I'm not saying all cannot but those are exception that proves the rule. Walk into the kitchen of any restaurant or coffeeshop, what do you see? Practically all men but suddenly, lo and behold, you see one woman, and you jump up and down claiming women are best cooks in the world.

we are not talking about being the best cook ...we are talking about a woman should cook at home ..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are not talking about being the best cook ...we are talking about a woman should cook at home ..

It's alright if they keep to something simple like cooking rice and boiling noodle, frying something simple like eggs and veggies. Their priority shoud be learning dishwashing.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vote for Desmond Choo si bo:confused:

sorry to say that ...no . just because that i believe in his statement that woman should learn how to cook does not mean i will vote for him ...he is talking about his view as a man and not talking about how to help singaporean . that is the different . we vote for him to run for hougang not vote him to run our family :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's alright if they keep to something simple like cooking rice and boiling noodle, frying something simple like eggs and veggies. Their priority shoud be learning dishwashing.

so now you agree that they should cook at home ?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you say we vote a person to run hougang and not vote the person to run your family..........so if that person don't treat his family well and talk about helping singaporeans, you vote for him meh:confused::wink:

sorry to say that ...no . just because that i believe in his statement that woman should learn how to cook does not mean i will vote for him ...he is talking about his view as a man and not talking about how to help singaporean . that is the different . we vote for him to run for hougang not vote him to run our family :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since you say we vote a person to run hougang and not vote the person to run your family..........so if that person don't treat his family well and talk about helping singaporeans, you vote for him meh:confused::wink:

???? you are talking about who dont treat his family well ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just answer the question if you want rah. Don't pattern leow leow:rolleyes:

what pattern ? i dont know about politics ...so please teach me :wink: go and see all my post ..did i once go in politics folder ? dont assume things again .

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Ram,

Women should not wash dishes lah. I like my woman to do these >>>>

nail-nailart-3dnailart-arylicnail-art-kawaii-japanese-candy-design-cool-best-hello-kitty-candy-tokyo-25282525291.jpg

dsc005891.jpg