• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexist Desmond Choo - choose a wife who can cook

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst is no fuck, no cook, no clean.
Plenty of those in SG, hence they should all serve NS.

cannot be worse than you cook, you clean and go fuck yourself :p

imho, great cook or not is not important. can always ta pau. great on bed is more important :o

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
But what the hell? When you sleep with a woman, you sleep with the woman, not with the food she cooks. Don't tell me that you're going to marry your favorite prataman?

Won't the smell of food make it more enjoyable?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the fact that Desmond Choo is a real man who expects a wife who can cook, that alone is good enough to vote this PAP man in.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Picture looks like sales advertisement:biggrin: This huan........tried and tested.........stamped....chopped.....approved.......good.....highly recommended......thumbs up!!!!:p

desmondchoo.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DC : I go after a good cook, nvermind her asthetics

YSL: I go after good boobs, nvermind my electorates

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't the smell of food make it more enjoyable?

All women are mediocre cooks anyway. Tell me, which high class restaurant or even mid class zhichar stall have women chefs? The best women could do is to cook rice and boil noodle anyway and nowhere near anything good smell and taste you're talking about. Eating is women's favorite hobby and lifetime ambition, not cooking. The first thing a woman ask you when you try to date is, where are you bringing her to eat? The first thing a woman ask if you proprose marriage, are you ready to feed her forever?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
All women are mediocre cooks anyway. Tell me, which high class restaurant or even mid class zhichar stall have women chefs? The best women could do is to cook rice and boil noodle anyway and nowhere near anything good smell and taste you're talking about. Eating is women's favorite hobby and lifetime ambition, not cooking. The first thing a woman ask you when you try to date is, where are you bringing her to eat? The first thing a woman ask if you proprose marriage, are you ready to feed her forever?

Another unqualified and ignorant comment from you. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

with a mentality like yours , no wonder she is your ex-wife and not wife :wink: woman should learn to cook instead of saying : i dont know " . :wink:

you are talking about restaurant and mid class zhichar ...we are talking about home cook food !!!:wink: know the different ?

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with a mentality like yours , no wonder she is your ex-wife and not wife :wink: woman should learn to cook instead of saying : i dont know " . :wink:

you are talking about restaurant and mid class zhichar ...we are talking about home cook food !!!:wink: know the different ?

exactement. thats why grandma's cooking is always the best.