• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex is not a priority in this marriage

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie women not stoopid. Not that she don't know, she DON'T CARE! Bo chup!

Here's what she will care about though....

imgname--bag_borrow_or_steal_it_today---50226711--channel_bag.jpg

LV+bag.bmp

they can use the handle of LV bag to poke their cheeby to reach orgasim :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man are simple and non-confrontational animal. If wife dun wanna make love, then just have paid sex. The job is still completed. As long as money can solve the problem why get into a fight with wife and cause all the unhappiness.

8 out of 10 friends of mine had ever visited prositutes. The other 2 dun because one has a few mistress and the other is gay.

Well I think it is high time for me to buy more sex toys for myself le.....dun wish to beg to make love............

When a husband 'cooperates' with the wife by respecting the wife, it does not mean he is understanding and the wives should not be too happy to feel they are having understanding husbands....

It is time for them to cry under the blankets because husbands also will be 'working' longer hours.....heeeheeeheeeeee

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
No time for sex!!. That is the silliest excuse I have ever come across. It's toughh to be her husband, that's for sure.

With proper agreement/understanding (since he is a lawyer, he should know how to do) as she does not have time for sex, he can have lots of time screwing pros, colleagues, FBs.....etc. That may be why it is ok for him to do 2-3 times per month with her.

I think it is a great time for the husband :smile:.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Generally I felt that PRC girls treat their men better than Singapore women.

Except women from Shanghai city , Jiangsu & Zhejiang provinces.

hi there

1. bro, choon boh?
2. prc mei mei treating her man better, what?
3. i have seen worse in chnland as well as in sinkieland.
4. got money got tenderness man!
5. sinkie gal is no difference too, wants equity in everything, and everything for herself.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well I think it is high time for me to buy more sex toys for myself le.....dun wish to beg to make love............

When a husband 'cooperates' with the wife by respecting the wife, it does not mean he is understanding and the wives should not be too happy to feel they are having understanding husbands....

It is time for them to cry under the blankets because husbands also will be 'working' longer hours.....heeeheeeheeeeee

YOu know, it always tickles me when a man talks about respecting his wife. Woman are not supposed to be "respected". Why put a woman on a pestral stand?

IN the end , that guy will be bossed around by his wife for being a pussy sinkie wimp. If you are born with a dick and a pair of balls, USE IT!!!!

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha. Women eveywhere is the same but I think the chances of getting a good wife is higher in China than Sinkapore. The woman in Sinkapore wants freedom like those in the Western countries and also being fully financial support by husband like the Eastern countries.

hi there

1. bro, choon boh?
2. prc mei mei treating her man better, what?
3. i have seen worse in chnland as well as in sinkieland.
4. got money got tenderness man!
5. sinkie gal is no difference too, wants equity in everything, and everything for herself.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha. Women eveywhere is the same but I think the chances of getting a good wife is higher in China than Sinkapore. The woman in Sinkapore wants freedom like those in the Western countries and also being fully financial support by husband like the Eastern countries.

Yes, women are all the same around the world but how come sinkie woman behave like shit.. i think it got to do with the men.

It takes me a while to understand this. Sinkie men, pls look at yourself first and then see how women becomes. If the men are not a wimp, i dun think the woman will take their chances to climb over your head. ( i mean your real head)

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It get worse when the couple have kids as the woman will use it as a subtle threat everytime. Now you know why Sinkie population is not growing?

Yes, women are all the same around the world but how come sinkie woman behave like shit.. i think it got to do with the men.

It takes me a while to understand this. Sinkie men, pls look at yourself first and then see how women becomes. If the men are not a wimp, i dun think the woman will take their chances to climb over your head. ( i mean your real head)

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOu know, it always tickles me when a man talks about respecting his wife. Woman are not supposed to be "respected". Why put a woman on a pestral stand?

IN the end , that guy will be bossed around by his wife for being a pussy sinkie wimp. If you are born with a dick and a pair of balls, USE IT!!!!

CB kia tonychat,

get out of jail liao huh.. so fast cannot tahan need to come here n kpkb:biggrin:

u no need advertise so big big lah.. i know u never respect your ladyboy wife.. if not why u still ask him/her to sell her fake chee bye to feed your drug habits...:biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

Men can pay for sex for all they care but at some point, they will find the romping empty and that's when they start to look for deeper connections.

That's why some men keep mistresses - it's a natural progression from screwing whores to keeping one for company.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I've been hearing some of friends said that Thai girls makes good wife. Even Tiger woods mum is a Thai. The only problem is that you have to spend some money to send back to their family in Thailand. But then again, things are cheaper in Thailand as well. Any confirmation on this Tony?

ericchow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally I felt that PRC girls treat their men better than Singapore women.

Except women from Shanghai city , Jiangsu & Zhejiang provinces.

yeah. the women from shanghai city are very reality...they always want to marry a man who has house and car...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
they can use the handle of LV bag to poke their cheeby to reach orgasim :biggrin:

is that why you buy so many LV bags for your wife?

you spend to much time making money and no time for her?

btw, do you have a gardener? beware of him replacing you...:biggrin:

marryjohnson

Hi to all.
New here. It is good to be here.I like this forum so I am posting here.
My hobbies are singing, playing latest PC games and collecting latest audio songs.
Sex is not a priority in all my dealing with all the women.

jw5

Loyal
Man are simple and non-confrontational animal. If wife dun wanna make love, then just have paid sex. The job is still completed. As long as money can solve the problem why get into a fight with wife and cause all the unhappiness.

8 out of 10 friends of mine had ever visited prositutes. The other 2 dun because one has a few mistress and the other is gay.
How does the gay friend get his kicks?

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MarryJohnson,

My hobby is making love.

Singing, playing latest PC games and collecting latest audio songs are not priorities in all my dealing with all the women.

Hi to all.
New here. It is good to be here.I like this forum so I am posting here.
My hobbies are singing, playing latest PC games and collecting latest audio songs.
Sex is not a priority in all my dealing with all the women.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

i agreed with chatkee,few days back when i walking to a park to train my ravishing muscle(teekee don't aim, i know u gay), saw these teenager couple at void deck, the gal keep on slapping the boy face (quite hard, can hear the plak plak sound) , their conversation seen like the boy did not comply some kind of instruction from the gal, and follow some slap on the other part of his body(again with plak plak sound),throughout the slapping the boy just lang lang smiling, i shake my head and continue to my muscle building journey......