• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

serve NS, what a joke

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - serve NS, what a joke</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Star200810 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-6 10:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2853.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Present Singapore is now a totally different scenario...with so many FTs around and less and less true singaporerans, i do not see the rationale behind serving NS anymore. Last time we serve NS to protect our family and countrymen who are true singaporeans, but now who do we serve for? my friend who's an officer trainer told me year by year, the intake is smaller as singapore produces lesser singaporeans. this place is more populated but flooded by FTs who come here to work,earn and then go back.
another point why we serve NS: risk our lives for our money sucking, useless millionaire ministers whom i can confidently say they serve their interests before ours. so what if the country economy is better or singapore is richer? so what if temasek is getting bigger and richer. so what if the govt says more good jobs created. do most singaporeans benefit from all these? what most singaporeans see is a more tight and competitive job market with all top jobs going by default to FTs. what we see is increasing inflation vs our slow moving or stagnant pay. what i see in newspaper everyday is govt still boasting about the golden period coming, temasek asset how many millions richer as compared with last year( though some experts challenged that the figures are questionable given the poor investments made over recent months) but i dont feel happy for myself, for my family or the people around me at all. in fact i feel sad that this is only good news for the lee familee.
i used to sing national song with pride in school and feel emotionally for our country,even in the malaysia cup days when i was in NS. at least at that time, the patriotic feeling was still intact and i felt i was serving NS for a clear and meaningful purpose.
Now? haha..everything is just a stage, a joke...the hype about our women table tennis in olympics, govt policies etc etc....this country can go downhill, temasek can go bankrupt someday for all i care...this place is just like a timebomb, bidding its time...everything is made to look rosy but in reality, it is not.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is predicted by NS IS KILLING THEORY more than ten years ago. It says that NS will deplete the gene pool in Sg and kill it. Now more and more evidence surfacing. ALL LOYAL AND PARIOTS must seek to abolish NS as it is the biggest threat to Sg survival.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Durians up your ass is killing you !! You twit !!

First, the Familee sent out cassxxx and then clintonyyy with both kena whacked until they lost their balls and legs. One would have thought they would employ better breed, but little did we expect that even a more useless eeororzzz species is being used. This is shows that the Familee has become compracent to their eventual demise. Cannot blame them though for this is how all despots and dynasties behaved before they were eventually overthrown.

A

Alu862

Wrong. NS is killing SG males. Females should suffer too.