• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Seriously. Pap pegged most of the reserves to USD dominated assets.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, USD will be gold-backed too. why worried.. wait till Trump be president in the mainstream again.
There will be nothing left on this planet if trump becomes president.
His sabre rattling caused russia to be nervous plus his unilateral pullout from SALT II boasting US can build biggest weapons on the planet will cause Russia to spend even more on defence. Money russia cannot afford to spend.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be nothing left on this planet if trump becomes president.
His sabre rattling caused russia to be nervous plus his unilateral pullout from SALT II boasting US can build biggest weapons on the planet will cause Russia to spend even more on defence. Money russia cannot afford to spend.

So you think sleepy Joe is doing a better job? I'm already feeling tired criticizing your low IQ but you left me with no choice.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Us got gold meh? Dunno decades never audit liao

during the 70s, after Nixon removed the gold standard, a television crew and some celebrities were invited to Fort Knox to witness that there is a lot of gold there
during the televised session, they only open up 1 vault full of gold to the cameras, the other vaults they never open......

that was in the 70s, now 2022 i think all empty already, when germany demanded their 675 tons of gold back, it took the US several years to return

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
during the 70s, after Nixon removed the gold standard, a television crew and some celebrities were invited to Fort Knox to witness that there is a lot of gold there
during the televised session, they only open up 1 vault full of gold to the cameras, the other vaults they never open......

that was in the 70s, now 2022 i think all empty already, when germany demanded their 675 tons of gold back, it took the US several years to return

The last reported was 8200 tons of gold. Now china already has 35k tons liao.

Last edited: