• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serial (PRC) housebreaker caught - TALENT OR TRASH?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Serial (PRC) housebreaker caught</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>metalslug84 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:36 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14804.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_387578.html
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Serial housebreaker caught <!--10 min-->
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->POLICE have caught a man believed to be responsible for a spate of break-ins in the Hougang and Sengkang housing estates.
The suspect, a 27-year-old Chinese national, was arrested after an off-duty police trainee spotted him behaving suspiciously at a corridor in Block 371, Hougang St 31.
Police national serviceman trainee Arrun Kumaar Marriappan, who lives opposite the block, spotted the suspect meddling with the window panel of a unit.
He immediately reported the incident, and officers from the Ang Mo Kio Police Division responded by cordoning off the escape routes on arrival.
The cornered suspect tried to escape by leaping over the parapet, but was arrested by the officers standing guard on the ground level.
In his attempt to evade capture, the suspect sustained injuries on his left leg and right elbow. He was sent to hospital for treatment.
Police managed to recover cash of various currencies amounting to about $11,000 as well as jewellery and other valuables with an estimated value of about $3,000 from a hotel room in Geylang where the suspect was staying. Follow-up investigations also revealed that the suspect was believed to be responsible for a spate of break-ins in the Sengkang housing estate.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talent. You can break into flats serial times or not? You got no skills, so must import these talents!

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our great police force under the guidance of the great PAP government has done a great job of catching the culprit. Peace has once again be made. Well done PAP. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I would like to ask the prc gentleman why he doesn't stay in the prc and break into prc homes.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is a talent for sure. wow for PRC chinaman, that is a good profitable tour of south east asia.
if he tell his pals. more will surely come and tour singapore. singapore tourism board need not even advertise in china.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like that no good lah he kena caught... the geylang hotel he is staying will lose 1 potential customer... and pinkie wants you all to spend spend spend to boost the economy... now have to stay at changi chalet.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP sucks!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Not only PAP sucks...PAP SUPPORTER sucks even harder to gain his master attention...unfortunately he is just another kucing kurap number in their basket of cock suckers..

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:FUCK YOU PAP:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
White scum and their associates sure keep mum just like what they are doing always! :oIo:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the PRC government would not hesitate for a moment to dish out the death penalty for minor offences.

I would like to ask the prc gentleman why he doesn't stay in the prc and break into prc homes.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woh got hurt your feeling already......so angry .......

Jagan marah lah.........I poke your asshole slowly ok...... he he he..:biggrin:

TLLM asshole want to hurt me or others wor! I am so amused! :biggrin:

Dream on, I am your nemesis over here, you cannot hurt me, you can only continue to prove to others what a huge asshole you are...

Fuck you 18 Gen of TLLM assholes!?!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah go around telling your are amused...... while showing :oIo: to me..

I sure got hurt you are feeling already......so angry .......

Jagan marah lah.........I poke your asshole slowly ok...... he he he..

I happy also :oIo: shit hole anyday anytime!

No need to be angry to :oIo: you...

So stupid! Go eat shit, cum, piss and die lah!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I amuse you....yet ask me to go and die........he he he..:biggrin:

yeah wait for me har......i go pang sai ho li jiat......he he he :biggrin:

Moh lan yong suay zai!

Your mother is frothing now because I fucked her too hard just now, she menopause liao still quite moist and wet down there... Hehehehehe! :biggrin:

Your father even thanked me for fucking your mother because he also as moh lan yong like you!

Your whole family are a bunch of losers!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your loumoh is frothing now because I fucked her too hard just now, she menopause liao still quite moist and wet down there... Hehehehehe! :biggrin:

Your sei kwei loudau could only stare at me for screwing your loumoh and you moh lan yong cannot stop me..

Your whole generation 18dai are a bunch of losers!

Wah ha ha ha he...he he:biggrin:

Asshole TLLM! I just fucked your old mother's lao chee bye good, she was frothing in her mouth now... I fucked her too hard liao!

Oh no!!!

:p :p :p