• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

serangoon rd - what a FOOking farce

jw5

Loyal
Wendy when will you realise that most tourists love the chaotic vibe of little india...it is a break from the sanitised, sterilised and manufactured ambience of orchard road.

Hey cheebyekia, why don't you speak for yourself and not the tourists.
Obviously the tourists will love it, they stay for about a week and they leave.
But as usual you have to tell it like a knowitall right?
How you like the sanitised ambience of Dubai?

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of us will give a shit about inconsiderate shitskin jay walkers,,the only thing is the driver that knock them gets into trouble,,,

Like the bus driver who knock the shit skin and caused the riots..he kenna charged by the cops 1st. so the driver is a victim of the shit skin attitudes but kenna fucked by the system. The best is just confine them into working barracks. they go to work and go back,,,want to buy stuff company will organise delivery run,,when contract is over they get shipped back,,,and anyway,,locals dont go little india anymore so and most people i know avoid the place like the plague so as too avoid this sort of shit,,,
True to your monicker you bible thumper !
So got shit skin in your church or cell group or aren't they allowed in?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ive just cycled down serangoon road from selegie end to mustafa area.

sun
22 dec
12.25pm

where the FOOk are LTA, traffic police?
it seems its all one big farce.

there were at least 6 instances / points along the road of groups jay walking and it seemed there were locals doing it as well

i spent the entire trip down serangoon road avoiding them, shouting things like
"use the traffic lights"
"do we need another riot?"

at one point, the car next to me literally STOPPED driving because he was so scared, to let the jay walkers cross the road.

i came back and called LTA and was told that jay walking is under traffic police,
the operator transferred me to TP line
GOOD LUCK talking to someone on the TP number, its all press 1, press 2 etc etc

i know its always been this way along serangoon road, but with recent events, things have to change right?

or is it that is ok to jay walk and nothing wil be done as long as one is not drunk?

i feel like spending money i can ill afford to spend to buy a helmet camera to film this, and send to TP because they are behaving like they don't know its happening.

if some MPs spy is reading this, PLEASE FOOking PLEASE do something
or are we waiting for anotherr riot in daylight?
or for someone to be run over?

aiya. is common sight at serangoon and geylang road.
when i saw keleng do that..i just step hard on the gas pedal and jam brake hard in front of them.
The roar of the engine is enough to disperse these bunch of rats.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes u are right,,sounds like it that way,,,all the minorities here are soo oppressed by the chinese

So oppressed that they seem to have even more rights and can do whatever the fuck they want. The problem is cos there are chinese dogs here that love to suck up to them cos that's how worthless their lives are. Case in point nicole seah.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont forget those pap mps that speak up for fts more than locals. Case in point Pinky

So oppressed that they seem to have even more rights and can do whatever the fuck they want. The problem is cos there are chinese dogs here that love to suck up to them cos that's how worthless their lives are. Case in point nicole seah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i came back and called LTA and was told that jay walking is under traffic police,
the operator transferred me to TP line
GOOD LUCK talking to someone on the TP number, its all press 1, press 2 etc etc

Tell them that you saw Chee Siok Chin sitting in the middle of the road.

The riot police will be there in no time at all.

160906%20-%20Chee%20Siok%20Chin%20ringed%20by%20police.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell them that you saw Chee Siok Chin sitting in the middle of the road.

The riot police will be there in no time at all.

The poodles should try forming a human wall around CSJ's sister again, but this time wear the Mata Mata outfit. :biggrin:

5FA55137C9D99AB96FA78C93E1AD8.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

or is it that is ok to jay walk and nothing wil be done as long as one is not drunk?

i feel like spending money i can ill afford to spend to buy a helmet camera to film this, and send to TP because they are behaving like they don't know its happening.

if some MPs spy is reading this, PLEASE FOOking PLEASE do something
or are we waiting for anotherr riot in daylight?
or for someone to be run over?

No it is not ok to jaywalk, I heard from someone before that he was ever caught - fined or warned something like that - for jaywalking at Orchard road... but all these rules only apply to locals, just like CWO last time for littering, still have CWO now that foreigners are littering the whole island?!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No it is not ok to jaywalk, I heard from someone before that he was ever caught - fined or warned something like that - for jaywalking at Orchard road... but all these rules only apply to locals, just like CWO last time for littering, still have CWO now that foreigners are littering the whole island?!

Jaywalking should be decriminalized... you jaywalk at your own peril.

Of course, if you just want another excuse to harvest all that fine money, then yes, jaywalking is a crime (for locals only). :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
orchard and serangoon roads should be closed to motor traffic on sundays. if other big cities can do it for one or two major shopping thoroughfares, why not sg? :confused: