• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serangoon Rd Should Be Renamed Nightmare Rd!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 11 Jun, 2009 20:46
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Foreign workers at Serangoon Road pose a danger to themselves and other road users

Hordes of foreign workers throng Serangoon Road each night, a situation that has a STOMPer worrying about the risk of accidents and slow traffic in the area.

In an email today the concerned STOMPer wrote:

"I am appalled at what I've seen along Serangoon Road on several occasions.

"There is frequent overcrowding of foreign workers around Serangoon Road area near the Anguilla Mosque and Serangoon Plaza.

"What's more ridiculous is that they are deliberately using the rightmost lane of the road as a footpath.

"Vehicles aren't able to drive on that lane just because of this.

"I was on my way home on bus service 857 when I saw this.

"Why aren't the relevant authorities doing what is necessary to prevent this from happening.

"Other than making it inconvenient for drivers, their actions also putting drivers and themselves at high risk from accidents.

"Even a Caucasian family sitting in the same bus as me was disgusted by the situation they saw outside. I hope the relevant authorities can enforce the law there to reduce the risk of accidents and slow traffic."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these foreigners are all foreign talents, the government dare not touched them as worried they might complain.

But if these fellows are Singaporeans, immediately our government will take actions to stop them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are policeman there who are trying to control the crowds but obviously they are having trouble coping with the large weekend crowds.

I wonder what they are going to do if there's a riot :confused:

With so many foreigners in little india, little thailand, little china,.... I doubt they can cope if trouble breaks out. :rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just need to errect 1 metre high barrier on the road side will reduce the jaywalking buy 80%. And slowly will reduce further after pedestrain feel it more dangerous because no space to move in if vehicle come.
Tell/inform MPs that area to built the barrier on both side of the road.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need to errect 1 metre high barrier on the road side will reduce the jaywalking buy 80%. And slowly will reduce further after pedestrain feel it more dangerous because no space to move in if vehicle come.
Tell/inform MPs that area to built the barrier on both side of the road.

You are not highly paid like the PAP ministers and you can come out with a solution like this.

But our corrupted PAP ministers dont know what the f**k they are thinking of, such simple solution and yet havent implemented anything yet.

As what they said is true, the PAP ministers really need to debate on how to changed a simple light bulb even in parliment.