• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentosa's dirty little secrets

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know why you never strike TOTO or 4-D?

bad+luck+bunny.jpg

Because of the bad luck you picked up when you went to Sentosa.... ..... especially if you are near the beaches.....

Why bad luck? see these articles :

1. http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1309&dat=19740515&id=Hd0qAAAAIBAJ&sjid=d30FAAAAIBAJ&pg=1315%2C1639775

2. http://ourstory.asia1.com.sg/war/headline/slaugther.html

Now you know why you missed the $7 million........

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the real and original name for sentosa is Pulau Belakang Mati or literally translated: island back die. it was a slaughter ground used by the japs during WW2. the dead bodies were left lying about. don't think they were ceremoniously buried. if one dies tragic and undeserving death, the spirit lingers on. the island is quite hexed cos there wasn't any customary rites conducted to appease the traumatic and vengeful deaths.

changing it to sentosa is to fool the tourists. the unsettled spirits remain lingering in that area.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember back in the 1990s I went to a school camp in Sentosa.

The tents were set up at the lagoon beach. The teachers were stationed uphill at some white, old colonial buildings, which also has a kitchen/dining area.

Once, it was near evening and I went past a football field (with goal posts) near those colonial buildings. I then made my way towards a path leading to the butterfly museum. I suddenly felt an eerie chill up my spine. I saw a moving shadow which darted across in front of me, some 20 meters away.

I turned back and ran.

Unclean things lurking there, and I sure am not talking about hygiene.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time army boys book-in at sentosa there got to walk quite a distance along a dark road, like got footsteps behind following one:o

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time army boys book-in at sentosa there got to walk quite a distance along a dark road, like got footsteps behind following one:o

I also thought I heard echos of my own footsteps... but I tried to think rationally... perhaps it was the acoustics of the road and terrain....

But at that time, I was a young and powerful man..... a ghost would have to face my illegal retractable baton, failing which, my legal Smith and Wesson .38 .........hahaha...

Gone are the days...... today i got only a small religious symbol and my fleeing legs.......

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. The army boy turned his head to look behind..........it's his army buddies rushing to book in as well.......before 2359hrs.:biggrin:

I also thought I heard echos of my own footsteps... but I tried to think rationally... perhaps it was the acoustics of the road and terrain....

But at that time, I was a young and powerful man..... a ghost would have to face my illegal retractable baton, failing which, my legal Smith and Wesson .38 .........hahaha...

Gone are the days...... today i got only a small religious symbol and my fleeing legs.......

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw a family wearing black in the bunkers at fort siloso. Freaked me out. Cannot find the family when my friends and I tried looking.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm, i did not notice anything spooky in sentosa, except when i was young, used to hear alot of stories about the monorail train. talking about this, i really miss the monorail train with its automatic sidedoors.