• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Potter is right. the maintenance fee is a bit steep.

Overall great investment.

For capital gain play only.
One should choose Bungalow and go for capital gain but I think it would be hard for someone to rent your bungalow at RM10,000+.

[video=youtube;JyQUApSlZh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyQUApSlZh4[/video]

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wateredge Residences Terrace.

Tip
If this is your unit; try to kill the trees in front of your gate. It will grow up and block your beautiful view.

Last edited:

frogman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Just a quick question on the Lawyer fee. We've paid 50% of the lawyer fee at some point last year. The lawyer has called up and ask for the remaining to be paid as it is nearing completion. Question is....do we pay the full fee before everything is completed or pay only when everything is completed (i.e. collection of keys from lawyer)?

Hope someone could help here.

Thanks

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frogger, (many froggy in SC :biggrin:). yrs is it the resale one? Direct from developer should have paid up in the initial stage.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to axe the tree in front of my house in a thunderstorm "so the CCTV can't see me clearly".. end up the tree still standing straight but I am half dead..

Wonder how to kill a tree by poison? Where can I buy?

Tip
If this is your unit; try to kill the trees in front of your gate. It will grow up and block your beautiful view.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tip

Very nice. Is the land across the river own by Walker ? Or will be reserved ?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Captured 1 unit in WaterEdge just in case they inc. to 1M.
Can sell >1M next time..View attachment 8728

$20psf short to 1000psf. titter.gif
http://www.johorcondoguide.com/zonA.php

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Senibong Cove. Love the landed properties n the surrounding. Should have come early. Now no more bulkets. Damn.

elleez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there. When will there be direct buses to CIQ fr SC? I doubt it? Has anyone moved into SC yet and commuting daily to Sg? Thx!

elleez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just found this site, hence I'm aware this is an old posting! I'm an owner in SC. Will you be living there? The completed concept is pretty good, low density and exclusive. I just tried out the pool last weekend!

elleez

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's great, we will be neighbours!! :-) met some others at the festive gatherings the developer used to organise.