• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Sandy, Happy New Year! Yes it looks very impressive and we are looking very much forward in staying there. We bought it for RM 1.4 mil and got a loan for 85% from CIMB. Cheers.

is this d price all the disc? does it come with free legal SPA?

CaseyOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
725 days and counting wohoo! :biggrin: Yes hopefully they will have figured something about the daily congestion at the CIQ by then but won't be holding my breath for that to happen .... probably be :rolleyes: blue like this guy. Malaysia Bo Leh.

CaseyOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this d price all the disc? does it come with free legal SPA?

Actually we were very late in buying this unit, as we understood that most of it were already sold about 6 months earlier. But somehow they extend the free legal SPA to us too. So that was a good bonus for us and we knew one of the lawyers on their panel and we got things done chop chop. Last heard there were none left for sale in Isola.

fyironman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I visited the SC sales gallery sometime last month, I vaguely recall one of the developer's personnel mention there are plans for a CIQ at the marina (perhaps those going to collect keys can check with the developer and confirm/update this). I listened with a pinch of salt because having an operational CIQ in SC requires a point/facilities in Sg for it to connect with, and until S'pore facilitates this with any announcement of plans to develop and operate such facilities, I will just put it as a wish-list for now and treat it as a bonus if it does materialize. Who knows, with policy-makers in S'pore warming up to a win-win mutually beneficial and complementary collaboration between S'pore and Inkandar, this wish may come true. Fingers crossed!

I heard the site engineer told me the same also, about the CIA facility. But dont know when la. .

yeah. .. i am collecting key this weekend.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a progress video of the Marina Boardwalk from youtube uploaded on 3/12/12:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b8iJ8iW88H0

And 2 earlier ones uploaded on 21/11/12 and 17/11/12 respectively - the water of the Lunchoo River looks so alluring and beautiful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIaVUm2Bz7o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFwoZltcCaU

All videos were published by Annizam Builders - not sure if they're the construction company for that parcel. I certainly hope to see more of such videos uploaded from time to time! :smile:

frogman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may be possible but likely they will test water with the ferry services starting in end Q1 at Puteri Harbour first before next steps in their consideration.

Bro Wuqi,

For the ferry services at Puteri harbor, where is the ferry terminal in Singapore?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Captured 1 unit in WaterEdge just in case they inc. to 1M.
Can sell >1M next time.. titter.gif

fyironman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah .. collected my key yesterday. Yesterday people mountain people sea at the Senibong Cove.
And then i dropby at 9pm, saw 2 house got ppl stay le.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting developments planned just across the straits from Senibong :smile:

According to CNA today:
Jobs will be brought nearer to the homes to help ease the congestion in the city centre, with two new commercial belts.

The first new commercial belt is the North Coast Innovation Corridor, spanning Woodlands Regional Centre, Sembawang, the future Seletar Regional Centre and Punggol, to be ready in 10 to 15 years.

Seletar Regional Centre, for example, will be a major employment node for people living in the north and north east. There'll be more land for new business activities when the existing shipyard facilities in Sembawang are phased out.​

frogman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah fyironman my neighbour.

potter yes resale how about you? we love it at first sight hehehe

Last edited: