• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senai Airport past midnight got taxi boh ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
arrive!
e784829fb8fd1da333928dadeb6b8909
KNN nice ass just enough space for 1 dick only need to figure how to insert KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, I just called Senai Airport taxi counter. The staff quoted me RM57 to City Square and more importantly, they are available past midnight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I also said before my spending in JB - exclude house price - add up to few hundred thousands ringgit and not just no thanks from ccb Malaysians but evil ingrates like you stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran. Evil ingrate starting from ccb Malaysian Indian SPR kt latha that is in the same league as that ccb accountant that called people slut whore unprovoked.