• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Selling my bike at Cash Converters to whack 4D

jw5

Loyal
bro,
do you notice a trend where the top prize is won by 'quick picks'?

yes, could be because more people are buying quick picks.
if you believe that the draw is random anyway and there is a real winner, might as well buy quick pick rather than pick your own numbers. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
if the numbers are random, then there would also be chances my ordinary pick stand a chance to win! HUAT AH!

the most recent sole winner of the $5 Million, was supposedly an ordinary (i.e. 50 cents 6 numbers) quick pick set of numbers. :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, could be because more people are buying quick picks.
if you believe that the draw is random anyway and there is a real winner, might as well buy quick pick rather than pick your own numbers. :wink:
iz n evil scheme n trap set up by spools 2 make peasants part wif their moni ...

by giving mor winners 2 quik pig entries, it wants 2 gif ze impression dat chances r higher wif quik pigs ... dat wil lure mor peasants 2 buy ...

iz e-z 2 buy quik pig ... no nid 2 crackhead which nos 2 shade ...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe Romagnum planning zup dua ba tze sueh that type, plus chuan pah...

At most Tang Phua, divide divide give him $500 jiak kopi and 1 shot Korean lor.
Ah Boh ask lawyer write a claim to his bookie lor. Amount not big can go small claim court submit his claim lor. :biggrin: