• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Selfish teen

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toddler old enough not to be carried. Mother wanted seatby carrying him, Both are losers, as well as the OMY whinner

I think that both sides are displaying bad behaviours. The kid that the woman is carrying is too big to be called a toddler,

You missed the key point, she have to carry the child to make it seemed like he is a toddler so that,

one - he can go into MRT free w/o paying child fare
two - maybe somebody will give up the seat to her :biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 23 Oct 2009
Selfish teen acts blur and refuses to give up seat to woman with toddler

selfish_teen_acts_blur_and_refuses_to_give_up_priority_seat-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Nelson is disgusted with this teen who ignored a woman carrying a toddler and standing right in front of him. The teen refused to give up the priority seat in the 6-station journey from Toa Payoh to Yishun.

In his email, the STOMPer says:

"This teen is abusing the priority seat.

"These photos were taken on the North South train on Oct 22 at around 4.30pm at Yishun Station.

"A women was standing in front of him carrying her toddler, and this teen sitting on the priority seat seems to be 'acting blur'.

"I observed him for most of the journey from Toa Payoh to Yishun, this teen simply refused to give up his seat. He continued to look at his handphone and PSP.

"This teen seems to be only 17-18 years old, and didn't give up his seat to the woman in her 40s, who is having a hard time carrying her toddler.

"I'm really very disgusted by this sight.

"I am truly saddened by the behaviour of Singaporean kids nowadays."

teen2-data.jpg

Click on thumbnails for larger image

This stupid boy is lucky if I were there I would have told him off for not
giving up the seat to those who need them. As the sign stated clearly on every corner of the MRT seats. This boy deserve a slap on the face!!*&^%%

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The teen has got all the rights to keep his seat as anyone else on the train. he is also a paying customer. Don't have to listen to writings on the wall....they are not commandments to follow.

If the mother is tired and needs a seat bad enough, she can always open her mouth and ask for it. She has only herself to blame if she stood the whole journey and does not have the guts to open her mouth.

STOMP! stop the socio-conditioning! it is spreading to other forums like SBF.

hi there

1. honest, after assessing the shot, the woman in question is not old and frail.
2. that was not a toddler but a kid old enough to stand on his two feet.
3. youngster seated had his right, he paid for his fare. he had his choice too.
4. with the recent announcement that more seats are to be removed for more standing capacity, what's the purpose of the "priority" thing?
5. more standing capacity equates more crowd standing and packed in the same car.
6. this is what we pay scholars to come up with such solutions, instead of increasing the train frequency.

jw5

Loyal
Bro JW5, you have been out of touch with the heartlanders.
Now parents donch teaching their children to be hypocrites anymore.
They teaching their children to taking care themselves first, other people die is other people's business.
Same like the Cheng Hu policy now.
Die die must be following one.

You Die Your Business.
That's precisely why the parents should be caned.