• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seeking Advice from USERS of Galaxy Tab (Android 2.3) | iPad (iOS 4)

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think this Asus Transformer is more like a LAP TOP REPLACEMENT isn't it?

If i need to type grandpa stories, maybe a Netbook suffice. Not to mention, cheaper.

The whole idea of having a SmartPad is portability, convenience, long battery life, presentation, communicating, linking up with the web, to simplify, all in one, on the go with fast wireless internet... now only got 3.5 G HSPA, I wonder what it will be like when there is 4G.

No it's still running on Andriod. Long grandpa stories simply means u gonna use it for work quite abit...n ur work involved writing long emails to boss/client...

No single tablet is 100% perfect else de other guy can close shop leow...strength 2 1 may b weakness 2 another...for instance...comparing Galaxy Tab and Asus...De Asus doesn't hab tat much of a vibrant screen compared to Samsung...but some ppl doesn't like a vibrant screen...de grass is soooo green and sky soooo blue it look freaking unnatural...tat y i bought a sharp HD TV 2 yrs ago instead of Samsung...:biggrin::biggrin:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it's still running on Andriod. Long grandpa stories simply means u gonna use it for work quite abit...n ur work involved writing long emails to boss/client...

No single tablet is 100% perfect else de other guy can close shop leow...strength 2 1 may b weakness 2 another...for instance...comparing Galaxy Tab and Asus...De Asus doesn't hab tat much of a vibrant screen compared to Samsung...but some ppl doesn't like a vibrant screen...de grass is soooo green and sky soooo blue it look freaking unnatural...tat y i bought a sharp HD TV 2 yrs ago instead of Samsung...:biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you Microsoft for your synopsis of Asus Vs Galaxy.

I think perhaps the question should be, which platform is better? Android Honeycomb 3.0 or iOS4?

Personally I think Android is more open, rather than the more exclusive Apple's iOS4.

I hope Android wins, so as to break away the software monopoly Microsoft has been enjoying. Up till now, Intel is not producing any PAD microprocessors, I wonder whats going on with Intel?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
T
I think perhaps the question should be, which platform is better? Android Honeycomb 3.0 or iOS4?

U won't go bery wrong with either camp...but since none is perfect, and if u ain't die hard fan of either camp...most likely...ur 2nd tablet will b frm de opposite camp...:biggrin::p:p

I would say Apple if u r more interested n most likely buying lots of addon App rather then simply using default prog...do note de adv IOS has over Andriod is oni marginal...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will still support underdogs Android. :smile: Too many people supporting Apple already... haha. (SOUNDS FAMILIAR RIGHT?)