• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious See? I told you so!...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Karma for wat hitler did

Actually it's more like karma for what Hitler didn't do. Had Hiller conquered Europe the west would be more stable and unified now. I'm just speaking from a purely historical POV. I don't support gassing people because of race or religion...

China is easy to rule for a country this massive because of there were cycles of genocides to make one single race dominant.

In my opinion, genocides and purges are just corporate restructuring exercises on a civilisation level. Europe missed their chance 70 years ago to do that but there will be another one coming for sure.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't aware that the present core Chinese territory was inhabited by non-Hans anywhere in the past 4,000 years.

Actually it's more like karma for what Hitler didn't do. Had Hiller conquered Europe the west would be more stable and unified now. I'm just speaking from a purely historical POV. I don't support gassing people because of race or religion...

China is easy to rule for a country this massive because of there were cycles of genocides to make one single race dominant.

In my opinion, genocides and purges are just corporate restructuring exercises on a civilisation level. Europe missed their chance 70 years ago to do that but there will be another one coming for sure.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wasn't aware that the present core Chinese territory was inhabited by non-Hans anywhere in the past 4,000 years.

China has one of the bloodiest histories in mankind. Do you think the Han race could inherit the most fertile lands just by out-fucking other tribes in the past?

During the Warring states and spring-autumn periods, entire kingdoms were wiped out. Womenfolk were captured, and male descendants were killed or castrated. Today there are 56 officially recognised ethnic groups in China. I'm sure there are many more which did not survive to the present day.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suggest you do some proper research on Chinese history before making such asinine statements. Non-Han tribes were given a chance to submit, assimilate, follow Han culture, take Han names and become sinicised. If they refused, they get exterminated or they get driven off desirable lands.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest you do some proper research on Chinese history before making such asinine statements. Non-Han tribes were given a chance to submit, assimilate, follow Han culture, take Han names and become sinicised. If they refused, they get exterminated or they get driven off desirable lands.

suggest so called han chinks check their dna. not surprising to find han chinks having altaic or mongolian y-chromosome in them. that's because during the mongol invasion, conquest, and occupation of china heartland, almost every able-bodied han man was killed, decapitated or worked to death as slaves. for more than one century of yuan rule, mongol soldiers got to f*ck every han woman at will. they even stationed a mongol man at every household to lord over each family as time went on and almost all pure han men were purged or exterminated by mongol men having the first fuck of child-bearable han virgins. it wasn't as genocidal as when the qing manchus (jurchens) invaded, conquered, and occupied china centuries later as resistance crumbled quickly when ming court was already usurped and decimated by han rebels. manchus restored peace relatively quickly compared to mongols and didn't resort to genocide like the mongols did. but manchu men can f*ck any han women they like as occupiers and conquerors. and so they did. the so called han man of today has y-chromosomes from mongols and manchus. the true han ethnicity has partially survived because of mothers' mitochondrial dna. the y-chromosome side of han man has statistically gone extinct.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now for the great f*ck of china by mongols......

"The genetic imprint of Genghis Khan may still be found across Asia and Europe. The Y chromosome in humans is somewhat analogous to mitochondria in tracing human ancestry. Like mtDNA, the Y chromosome does not for the most part exchange genetic material during cell division; it is handed down virtually intact (except for newly arisen mutations) form father to son. Therefore, a man's Y chromosome is identical to that of his father, his father's father, and his father's father's father, and extending backwards in time, with again, the exception of any new mutations. Studies of the Y chromosome from modern humans have discovered a Y chromosome that is found across central Asia and into Europe east of the Caspian Sea, from Korea all the way to the Czech Republic in Europe. The indications from associated mutations are that this particular Y chromosome, shared by close to 20 million men in Eurasia, indicates that these men had a common, and prolific, ancestor about 1100 AD. The most likely common ancestor is Genghis Khan, who left many sons and grandsons throughout the area of conquest in the map above." (from Adam's Curse, by Bryan Sykes, 2004)

if genghis' genes are prevalent among populations from eastern europe to central asia to korea to jurchen (mongols f*cked the manchus too and left their dna imprints all over the manchu people 300 years earlier before the manchu conquest of china) to china, his hordes of mongol soldiers must had f*cked their way into the wombs of women within their century-old conquests, and in today's terms will extrapolate to at least a billion people.

image.jpg

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
suggest so called han chinks check their dna. not surprising to find han chinks having altaic or mongolian y-chromosome in them. that's because during the mongol invasion, conquest, and occupation of china heartland, almost every able-bodied han man was killed, decapitated or worked to death as slaves. for more than one century of yuan rule, mongol soldiers got to f*ck every han woman at will. they even stationed a mongol man at every household to lord over each family as time went on and almost all pure han men were purged or exterminated by mongol men having the first fuck of child-bearable han virgins. it wasn't as genocidal as when the qing manchus (jurchens) invaded, conquered, and occupied china centuries later as resistance crumbled quickly when ming court was already usurped and decimated by han rebels. manchus restored peace relatively quickly compared to mongols and didn't resort to genocide like the mongols did. but manchu men can f*ck any han women they like as occupiers and conquerors. and so they did. the so called han man of today has y-chromosomes from mongols and manchus. the true han ethnicity has partially survived because of mothers' mitochondrial dna. the y-chromosome side of han man has statistically gone extinct.

Where is your proof?

Even if that is so, it is not relevant. What matters is which culture more people identify with. If the people identify as Han, it does not matter what their DNA is made up of. It simply means that the people have adopted Han culture and become Han. Same with populations all over the world. We all have to come from somewhere. As long as a culture survives and becomes more widespread by having more people identify with it, it is a winner. Otherwise, it is at risk of dying out.

Don't feel sore that your imaginary fuck-buddy made a stupid statement and try to defend it.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The indications from associated mutations are that this particular Y chromosome, shared by close to 20 million men in Eurasia, indicates that these men had a common, and prolific, ancestor about 1100 AD. The most likely common ancestor is Genghis Khan, who left many sons and grandsons throughout the area of conquest in the map above." (from Adam's Curse, by Bryan Sykes, 2004)

if genghis' genes are prevalent among populations from eastern europe to central asia to korea to jurchen (mongols f*cked the manchus too and left their dna imprints all over the manchu people 300 years earlier before the manchu conquest of china) to china, his hordes of mongol soldiers must had f*cked their way into the wombs of women within their century-old conquests, and in today's terms will extrapolate to at least a billion people.

The study said about 20 million men today (China's population is 1.3 billion) and you try to misinterpret and extrapolate it to 1 billion today. Do you understand English at all?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The study said about 20 million men today (China's population is 1.3 billion) and you try to misinterpret and extrapolate it to 1 billion today. Do you understand English at all?

that's 20 million from only one ancestor, genghis. what about genghis' army of mongol men? do you think they just sat around in their horses and did not rape and fuck at will? if you extrapolate that number by the number of mongol men occupying china for over a century and their dna among chink descendants surviving to this day you'll derive the conclusion that almost every other chink has mongol dna. the billion i was referring to include eastern europe and central asia not just china alone. go do a dna check with 23andme. don't be surprise to find you are a descendant of one of genghis' soldiers. don't you know how to extrapolate? your comprehension is atrocious.

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's 20 million from only one ancestor, genghis. what about genghis' army of mongol men? do you think they just sat around in their horses and did not rape and fuck at will? if you extrapolate that number by the number of mongol men occupying china for over a century and their dna among chink descendants surviving to this day you'll derive the conclusion that almost every other chink has mongol dna. the billion i was referring to include eastern europe and central asia not just china alone. go do a dna check with 23andme. don't be surprise to find you are a descendant of one of genghis' soldiers. don't you know how to extrapolate? your comprehension is atrocious.

It is 20 million across Asia and Europe, not just China. Why don't you go take DNA samples and provide the proof since you are the one making this statement?

Even if many Han Chinese have Mongol blood, it is pointless because they don't identify with Mongol culture. We all descended from one common ancestor maybe millions of years ago. It is the culture that differentiates humans, not their DNA makeup as we all have the same 23 pairs of chromosomes.

Let me provide an analogy. If all the non-Malays in SG decided to convert and practise Malay culture hencforth, do you think the population of SG a thousand years later would care if most of their ancestors were previously non-Malays?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is 20 million across Asia and Europe, not just China. Why don't you go take DNA samples and provide the proof since you are the one making this statement?

Even if many Han Chinese have Mongol blood, it is pointless because they don't identify with Mongol culture. We all descended from one common ancestor maybe millions of years ago. It is the culture that differentiates humans, not their DNA makeup as we all have the same 23 pairs of chromosomes.

stop the cultural diversion and nonsense. i'm talking dna. i'm being very conservative with the numbers. genghis alone had 20 million descendants today spread across eastern europe, central asia and china (how many times do i have to repeat this). he had at one time over 100,000 men of original mongol ancestry in his command. if his men were to have only 20k descendants each today compared to genghis' 20m, the total would be 2b spread across eastern europe, central asia and china. dividing that by 3 across 3 regions, china would inherit 669m of mongol dna. that's half of the tiong population. i already did a dna check - i have mongol and neanderthal dna.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Germans are starting to wake up, but is it too late?

‘Merkel Must Go!’: Slogan gains ground after wave of attacks in Germany
[video=youtube;bd8c7MsaWus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd8c7MsaWus[/video]

I love to see the faces of these retards now as Muslim refugees go on killing their love ones.

Germany_Migrants-0c6a8-6932.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with the west. Muslims themselves fucked themselves up even now. hey will kill each other and others just like they did for thousands of years. Islam, the religion of hatred and violence and religion for retards.

Rubbish. Hundreds of millions of muslims never hurt anyone. On the other hand, chinese are land grabbing until today. First with mongolia and xinjiang, then tibet and now, south china sea. And they kill, execute people in those regions as if nothing happened.

Mkhitaryan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Hundreds of millions of muslims never hurt anyone. On the other hand, chinese are land grabbing until today. First with mongolia and xinjiang, then tibet and now, south china sea. And they kill, execute people in those regions as if nothing happened.

Always be on the safe side cos you'll never know!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb Germans... you reap what u sow...

Germans need labour like we need sex. The germans had tons of experience with muslim turks, so i think they can handle arabs anytime.
Chinese immigrants when they came to malay land also indulged in massacres of locals. Communist party of malaya, communist party of borneo etc being a very good example.

KimLeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, are you my doppelganger?