• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secret society leader attacked 3 teens for trying to leave gang

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore gangs esp the Mats are typically from POOR family with dysfunctional upbringing. They join gangs to "look good" ie flashy appearance & to gain respect. But i will PTUI on them coz they have no money to start with & their poor mannerism. In Spore only the poor will join gangs. The rest will find proper jobs & to hold it unlike some pizza delivery parakeets.

I agree.. Most of these Mat Jokers are from dysfuntional families.. To them,'' to have style'' is a must.. They are mostly delivery drivers, fastfood riders, warehouse workers and holds a job that pays them less than 2k per month.. many of them are junkies and most of these Mat Jokers are also small time drug peddlers to supplement their meagre income and quite a number of them own weekend cars or 2nd hand cars that should have been scraped a long time ago.. These Mat gangster jokers are also loves shotgun marriages... But they will always be involved in divorces less than 2 years of their marriage.. Their Mickey Mouse gang activites are nothing compared to their Mudland cousins..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
real gang leaders are those behind the scenes making big money and not those small fry who go around recruiting small kids .

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the more the authority jail or cane him... The higher he will be promoted when return to his under world...

Vikneswari

i was hoping he gt a heavier sentence as this is the thrd time he is breaching PPO !! i wonder y is it so leanient all the time..