• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SE Phones Cock Up?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Brand new cellphone but problem not solved after a month of pleas
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WRITE to alert readers about the extremely disappointing experience I am having with Sony Ericsson.
I bought a Sony Ericsson Walkman phone on June 30. The next day, I discovered that it could not be charged. I took it to the customer service centre where I was told it had to be repaired. They refused to replace it even though it was obviously a faulty product.
When I collected it a few days later, all that the service staff could tell me was that it was a software issue. My question is: Why can't a brand new phone with a software problem be exchanged just because of a "no exchange" policy?
At the centre's suggestion, I submitted a letter of complaint on July 4. On July 8, I encountered another problem with my phone. This time, it was the "Play Now" feature. Once more I called the customer service centre and was told that it was probably another software issue and to take it to the centre again.
The latest is that the phone cannot be charged again.
This month, I have written five times to Sony Ericsson about this defective product. I have yet to hear from the company.
Derrick Yeo

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It used to be nokia. Now on top of nokia, SE is doing the same thing too?

Goes to show that when a cellphone company gains market share they all do the same thing in ignoring consumer's complaints. :mad:

What next, samsung?