• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP preaches mob rule like PAD in Thailand

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will happen if everybody follows SDP's example and breaks any laws they feel it is unjust ?

Won't Singapore descend into chaos like Thailand ? Look at the PAD which claims itself to be "democrats" but is in fact anarchists who betray the very essence of democracy.

If Chee feels that the laws are unfair, he has two options:

1. Win a seat in Parliament and change it.

2. Emigrate elsewhere.

Breaking the laws deliberately to attract international attention deserves a stiffer sentence !

I really hope the authorities will send Chee and family to spend the rest of their lives at Sentosa Chalet just like Chia Thye Poh and save our precious taxpayers' money.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
send them back to taiwan. chee's brand of politic is best suited there. it's wifey's turf. she can be his chinese translator with the backing of his rich in-laws there.

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think the Taiwanese will want this half-baked banana ?

send them back to taiwan. chee's brand of politic is best suited there. it's wifey's turf. she can be his chinese translator with the backing of his rich in-laws there.

A

Alu862

Chee should have asked advice from McCain. Both work in the same way--character assaination of the other side and choosing lousy political figures to run

ie What's the difference between Ling How Doong and Sarah Palin?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope the authorities will send Chee and family to spend the rest of their lives at Sentosa Chalet just like Chia Thye Poh and save our precious taxpayers' money.

Before you even write this, have you ever realised that Chia stay on Sentosa was also on taxpayers' money?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang:

Are you talking about yourself ?

How does it feels to talk to yourself 24 hours a day ?

How much are you paid for it ?

some people are just stupid and trying to act smart, and even dumber by cloning the nick of others when trhe writing style dont change.

how dumb can they be?

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang:

Are you talking about yourself ?

How does it feels to talk to yourself 24 hours a day ?

How much are you paid for it ?

Who is the champion of self conversing. None other than you NG EGAY!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a lame tactic, try harder lah.

You sign up as jacys to attack SDP and then frame wayangparty.com for it.

It is not convincing enough, Melvin. You have to post every article by wayangparty here to appear genuine !!

LOL !!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Unlike you I didn't make the mistake of posting Wayangparty stuff under Jacys like you Ng Egay.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a lame tactic, try harder lah.

You sign up as jacys to attack SDP and then frame wayangparty.com for it.

"It is not convincing enough, Melvin. You have to post every article by wayangparty here to appear genuine !!"

LOL !!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Downright liar Ng Egay. Prove it. Remember you have not yet proven my identity? Heard you will be at Speakers Corner this weekend, got standby plastic surgeon or not? LOL!!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not Melvin Tan, why did you answer my post ?

What a freudian slip !!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Downright liar Ng Egay. Prove it. Remember you have not yet proven my identity? Heard you will be at Speakers Corner this weekend, got standby plastic surgeon or not? LOL!!!