• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - hilarious video clip

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me show you something that limpeh came across:

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130113-395185.html

Here we have our two friends from SDP walking the ground in SDP.

Paul Thambiah - or shall we say professor Paul Thambiah was asked, "yo dude, what's up? Why you walking around here at night?"

He said he's "checking this place out". He wants to talk to people to "find out if we should uh be uh contesting the by-elections". He repeated the crap that CSJ said about "vice versa".

Then the camera zooms to his good buddy Wijeysingha. "Hey yo check this shit out guys, we're SDP and we're so popular that people are saying we can park here and not get tickets". And Wijeysingha is wearing the biggest shit eating grin you ever saw. And no he's not answering any questiions about Chee Soon Juan.

You can see from the Razor TV clip that I am absolutely not making any of this up.

Now if Chee Soon Juan acts the fool, by now none of us are truly surprised. But when Wijeysingha and Thambiah start playing along with him, it is truly disconcerting. Is this a ruse whereby they start to go on scouting missions, and then they can say, "well we checked out this place and the ground's not good, we'll send our people in only during the GE"? It is either an awkward but sane move to salvage whatever's left of their reputation and give and excuse for packing it up.

Or maybe we are in for even more comedy gold.

Personally I feel very sad for these two because they are people I respect more than CSJ and they get dragged into this. Or maybe - just maybe they gave their assent to all this after all.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP is definitely the most disgraced representation of oppositions supporters.

No other organization even comes close.

Last edited:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Paul Tambyah speaks very well, calm and has a cheerful smile. Looks like he is likeable and he seems to be highly qualified. His two jobs are:

• Dr Paul Tambyah is the Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at National University of Singapore (NUS).

• Dr Paul Tambyah is also the head, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine at National University Hospital (NUH).

Ps. When you down with whatever infectious disease, Dr Paul Tambyah is the one looking after you!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matched against this, where it was even conceded that a candidate had not even been decided on, WP's relative silence is appearing more and more like a great virtue.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matched against this, where it was even conceded that a candidate had not even been decided on, WP's relative silence is appearing more and more like a great virtue.

You mean comments like "We'll let you know in due course" by Low Thia Khiang is not also a concession that a candidate had not been decided upon?

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Paul Tambyah speaks very well, calm and has a cheerful smile. Looks like he is likeable and he seems to be highly qualified. His two jobs are:

• Dr Paul Tambyah is the Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at National University of Singapore (NUS).

• Dr Paul Tambyah is also the head, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine at National University Hospital (NUH).

Ps. When you down with whatever infectious disease, Dr Paul Tambyah is the one looking after you!

This is why I'm angry with Chee Soon Juan for screwing it up. These are 2 guys who ought to be in parliament.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean comments like "We'll let you know in due course" by Low Thia Khiang is not also a concession that a candidate had not been decided upon?

He said that on Wednesday night. In political terms that is eons ago.

I will not add any further beyond saying that in politics timing is everything.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said that on Wednesday night. In political terms that is eons ago.

I will not add any further beyond saying that in politics timing is everything.

Well yes, there are indeed only 3 days left.

If they are thinking about backing out later, then I suppose saying "we haven't decided" right now would be logical.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Backing out? hahaha

I look forward to 2 Sundays from now.

I sincerely hope that they back out. It is the best form of damage limitation now. They'd have to be very brave to do it but I think it's the best decision.

If you're looking to 2 sundays from now, I'm looking forward to Tuesday!