• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDA goes on line rally!!! Horsay!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That bayi sound like Disneyland park host . Whahhaha . Don't sound serious to me .

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I appreciate DL for his guts to stand as a candidate. Lucky for voters, there are other choices. If its only DL vs pap only, its really a tough one man. I hope after this BE, DL should go for some personal improvement course. Be it public speaking, dressing or whatever. Especially if he is really interested to stand for election again.

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I appreciate DL for his guts to stand as a candidate. Lucky for voters, there are other choices. If its only DL vs pap only, its really a tough one man. I hope after this BE, DL should go for some personal improvement course. Be it public speaking, dressing or whatever. Especially if he is really interested to stand for election again.
it just shows that ah beng who cannot speak proper or simple english or singlish should not ever stand for election. :biggrin: