• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDA goes on line rally!!! Horsay!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
display_image.php

SINGAPORE - In an elections first, the Singapore Democratic Alliance (SDA) has conducted Singapore's first "online rally", in a series of videos uploaded onto video-sharing site YouTube.

"The SDA has always been a leader in innovation. In the 2011 General Election, we were the first to have a live SMS Q&A segment in our rallies. Today, we are the first in the history of Singapore to do an online rally to reach you in the comfort of your homes and offices," said Harminder Pal Singh, before introducing Punggol East by-election candidate Desmond Lim.

Speaking for about two-and-half minutes, Mr Lim urged voters to vote for the individual candidate and not someone with the backing of a dominant party. He said such backing cannot guarantee loyalty and performance of the candidate.

He said that at the end of the day, it all boils down to the character of a candidate to get things done.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this fella quite clever and innovative knowing very well that his rally will be empty....not bad. give him marks for his innovative idea.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DL speaks like one of those SPG girls when talking to ang mohs. Compare his video clips when he talks to reporters etc - he is a real fake. We have enough of those in parliament already.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think even online the SDA also cannot get much views.

Just posting videos online do not guarantee traffic. Till now, I dont even know where the videos are, so my conclusion is that the SDA failed big time again online.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mba programme mentions that using technology alone is the worst platform to reach out to people.

especially you want to run for election.:biggrin:

simple thing like this also dunno, you expect him to run your estate? Walau Aye!

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the much awaited SDA ONLINE RALLY! :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NmNvgSO-I2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like pig, talk like pig, think like pig, will be butchered like pig. :biggrin:

now this pig remind and make me lose all my appetite for my fav pork chop until this be is over.:(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this guy is rather comical
but he has the courage to come forward
i admire his guts
he will gather some votes
split the cake
in the end pap wins no doubt....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i feel quite sorry for DL. he will lose the election miserably. he will not get more than 2-3% of votes. he knows it. he must feel very lonely now. he could be asking himself: why did i contest the bloody hell election in the first place ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can someone please tell that babu Singh that he looks like an idiot to be reciting the pledge and expecting people at home to follow him? This SDA should be renamed Stupid Donkeys Alliance

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone please tell that babu Singh that he looks like an idiot to be reciting the pledge and expecting people at home to follow him? This SDA should be renamed Stupid Donkeys Alliance

why they like people to recite the pledge ?

i went to the last day of WP rally on 06. recite pledge. everyone did it. i simply refuse to do it.