• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

School’s Head Prefect tried to cover up teacher-student sex incident

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]School’s Head Prefect tried to cover up teacher-student sex incident?[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
July 28th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

hush.png
A current student of the Top Secondary School which a former female teacher is currently being investigated by the police for allegedly having sex with an underage student has emailed TR Emeritus (TRE) with a shocking revealation.
* Due to the student being a minor, details which may identify the teacher or the student have been intentionally withheld.
According to the ‘Lady Anonymous’, who claims to be a current student of the school concerned, the Head Prefect of the school had supposedly sent a mass SMS to many students of the school yesterday night (26th July), with the following message:
Hey Guys,
Pls note!
Pls do not comment on anything if the media approaches you.
1) If u know abt it, pls pls do not spread/discuss (even with your best of friends) because nothing has been confirmed.
And if you do not know abt it, just do not speak to the media.
We seek your cooperation as you are away on Gap Sem and it is quite difficult to communicate with you all!
Explaining why she decided to contact TRE, ‘Lady Anonymous’ said:
What makes my blood boil is how *name of school withheld* is always so concerned about protecting it’s reputation and has already tried to cover this all up and prevent it from spreading.
This is why I decided to come out in the open with the details because this kind of thing that my school always does of my school really angers me and infuriates me very much. Pls publish this infomation so the public can taste the truth.
The teacher who is in her 20s, left the school in March, this year.
* As the writer did not leave a valid email address, TRE is unable to verify the information provided by ’Lady Anonymous’.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its supposedly a top school and it has a Head Prefect who does not know what he is doing. I wonder if the Principal or teacher suggested that he do this. Or is this guy super on and got carried away. Looks like PAP grassroots material.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female teacher shags male student, female student pao-tohs the incident.

Top secondary co-ed school... there aren't too many of those. :wink:

Oh, and is it a requirement to give your mobile number to the school when you're a student these days? Schools should only have the phone numbers of the next-of-kin(s) of the student. The student is not obliged to give his/her personal mobile number to the school.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its supposedly a top school and it has a Head Prefect who does not know what he is doing. I wonder if the Principal or teacher suggested that he do this. Or is this guy super on and got carried away. Looks like PAP grassroots material.

more like he did the teacher too. it was a threesome.